Surprise,Inside

All she had to do was say a word. My only problem was getting rid of this bitch.Yall just dont understand she crazy,and on top of that she say she pregnant. I'm really just stuck on how imma tell Nikair. I know she gonna flip,but I got an idea on how to.make her stay.I cleared my head and proceeded to make my way upstairs. When I got in the master bedroom she was laid on her side of the bed,and I could have sworn I heard some light snoring. I smiled because I was finally home with the one I really loved.I.turned off the room light and walked in the bathroom to take a shower.Just thinking about being inside her again made me weak. HER tight walls,wet cave.Just being inside her love made me hotter. And giving her my seeds.Gahh Damn!

I got out the shower after a hour of thinking and washing, wrapping the towel around me and existing the bathroom into our room. I glanced at her sleeping ever so peacefully and made my way to the bed.I shook her to see if she would awake and she did groaning.

"What Dre?" She asked.

"Bae wake up,I want you."

She turned over and looked at me and after that I made love to her for the rest of the nights,not forgetting to leave her a little surprise,inside.*winks*

SHORT CHAPTER YOU GUYS.BUT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE LONGER.COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK & DONT FORGET TO VOTE!!!!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @istrive2b_legit