Can't Give Up

2 Months Later

Time has been going by rather quickly and to say I wasn't loving the vibes of this house, would be a lie. It was. It was a calm environment, hardly anybody knew where we stayed at now, I was even stress free. I sat in the middle of our California king size bed, looking up information on my latest connect. His name is Marcelo Devani, another big Cartel King in the Dominican Republic. To some he was a snake, and a force to be reasoned with. But to me he was the answer to bringing more money into my business. And if a problem arose than the outcome would be determined my whomever was laying in their own cold blood. Whelp enough about him. Lately Me and Dre been talking and we decided that to bring in more money as well we mine as well merge, but that will be on the low. He's around a lot, given the time I let help her with things needed for there child. I must admit I was jealous of her. It wasn't cause of her looks or anything, more so because once again I came in last place. She has the baby, and here I am baby less.. I'm debating weather to get off the pill, but I just don't know.

Closing my computer,I hopped out my bed thinking on what I want to do today. I decided on going to lunch with Carissa. I shot her a text and went to go shower. After about 30 minutes in the shower I got out rubbing some of my peaches and cream lotion over my body.That's my favorite. Walking into my closet I went to my two glass doors with my elegant attire,picking out an all white,low clevage cut dress,shoes,jewlery,and clutch. I walked down stairs to be greeted by Dre and his Kaiden.

"And where do you think your going?" he asked while they both looked at me.

"Out baby,Hi kaiden" I said walking out the door.

Dre P.O.V

Everything has been going good I guess.No drama and that all really that matters.Its about time for Pooka to drop though.Am I excited? Ehhh yea I guess you can say I am. Apart of me is happy because I may have a baby on the way,and than a part of me is furious because this baby's mother isn't the one im in love with.

I was sitting downstairs with my nigga Kaiden smoking on a little bit of strong.I heard some heels clicking on the stairs above an knew Nhi was going somewhere.We both turned towards stairs and there she was looking bad as ever.That short whit dress,with deep dip in the front,the curves hugged within the fabric,perky breast,thick thighs and lengthy legs,and that ass.Good Lord

"And where do you think your going?" I asked while she looked at me.

"Out baby, Hi kaiden" she said walking out the door.

I looked at Kaiden and he looked at me.

"I swear my nigga she bad,better be lucky I fell back,and you got ya shit together,cause I would have had her and there wouldn't be no getting her back.Best believe me." He said while taking a puff of his blunt,while I slightly mugged him.He had a point thought Nikair was every man dream sexy,elegant,and smart.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table shooting her a quick text.

"I'm upset I let you walk out the house looking like that,just don't make me regret it.And don't get Nobody fucked up.Ya heard?"

After about ten minutes I receive no reply,I looked over at Kaiden and he started laughing."Nigga shut up and ride with me."

Nikiar P.O.V

I pulled up to Kevin's Rathbun Steaks and hopped out my car. When I entered I was greeted, by a Asian waiter in a tux. I gave him my name and he escorted me to my table. Carissa was there on her phone. when she seen me her face lit up, and she rose out of her seat to give me hug. When we sat down, the waiter handed me my menu and left.

As we sat and conversed catching up on what's been going on in our everyday lives. I kept feeling like somebody was looking at me. When I turned around to look across the restaurant a brown skin man with dreads smiled nodding his head at me, I returned the favor, but something felt sketchy about this.

As soon as I opened my mouth,I received a text from Carissa. I was confused on why she texted me knowing,damn well we sitting right across from eachother. I looked at her and than focused mt attention on the phone.

*laugh and smile while reading this* it read,followed by

-I think something is going on, these men have been here since I first pulled up. The followed me in and I heard them say something about you when you pulled up out front.-

At that moment I knew something was up. I looked up at her and smiled showing her the text Dre sent me after I left the house this morning. She started giggling, I put the phone back in front of me. I excused myself from the table and went to an isolated area, but where I could still see Carissa. I shot Dre a text and out of the corner of my eye i seen movement in the corner. I swiftly turned around it was only the waiter from earlier. I hardly realized that since I arrived here, this place was practically empty. He looked at me with apologetic eyes. I knew from than shit was just a set up.

"Shit!!"

I said kicking off my heels running off,but was brought to a hault to see guns pointed at Carissa. Before anything ciuld be said the entrance was bombarded by Dre,Kaiden,and some of our team.

"If it isn't the best couple on the eastcoast.Choppa and Queen P,Ya know I been waiting to catch up with yall for a long time.Phara I thought you was smarter than that.Im so rude let me introduce myself.I'm Bloodbath.And it would be an honor to shed blood if I cant get what I want.And I want Phara." He finally said with his eyes narrowing at me.

"Are you fucking serious? You seriously come on my territory,point guns at us.Nigga is you crazy?" I looked at him shaking my head. I walked to Kaiden grabbing my assault rifle.And walking back to my originial spot,next to Dre.

"Now I got a hot head in the back,and he itching to shut this shit down.And see this in my hand.This my big bitch Marcy.And she always ready to go." There was a sound behind them which,caused them all to turn around.Rule #3 Never turn around from your opponent.Anything can happen.

"Go"

Carrissa ran towards me.And I blocked her as bullets erupted throughout the restaurant. I backed her up until she was at the room I left out earlier.And with that I left out to continue fighting.

Firing shots left and right I heard a deep grunt.

"Pull back,get Kaiden outta here,grab the girl Everybody pull back!" Dre shouted.

I turned around glancing at Kaiden,before continuing to shoot.I tried my hardest to block out the noise but it didnt work.

"Nikair Pull your ass back now!!!" All I could think was that I couldnt back down,not now,not me. It wasn't until I heard a scream comming from behind me,but outside the resturant.I gave in,I had to go. I pulled back slowly,hearing sirens in the distance.