But I Gotta Go Right Now....

4 months later..

Dre P.O.V

Yall just dont understand the shit im going through. My ex pooka pregnant,Nikair not getting no where.It's like she not even getting bigger.I buss in her three times since that night four months ago.And her ass aint gained a inch of weight to atleast indicate that she got my seed. Gahh damn!It's irking my nerves.But in the good side,we haven't argued or fought since.And I still haven't told her about my ex and as long as she not getting pregnant than she not gonna find out.But i gotta leave Pooka moved to florida and as long as she pregnant with my seed i gotta make sure she straight,and plus i got buisness to tend to down there with an old enemy.

Does Nhi know??? Naw but im goin to talk to her about that now.

"Baby!"

"Yes Dre?" She yelled from our bathroom.I walked off the balcony,across the room,to find her soaked in our jacuzzi tube smoking out of her hooka.I placed a towel on the floor and kneeled next to her.She immediatly knew what time it was so she pinned her hair up,took one last drag and she let me bathe her.Here goes nothing.

"Ayee Bae?"

"Yes Dre?"  She said

"You know I dont want to do half of the things I gotta do,but I do them anyway cause this is the life I chose to live.Long story short I have to go down to Florida to handle some buisness. And I-" she cut my ass off quick.

"When you leave?" She asked.

I dropped my head and mumbled tonight.

She couldn't even look at me so I already knew that this was a problem for her by the way her jaw clenched and by the way her fist flexed. Than surprisingly she looked at me and smiled.

"Okay baby,Have a safe trip.Can you finish rinsing me off please?" She looked up at me with those big beautiful eyes.All I could do was nod.It was about 5 p.m and I had to be gone by 8 to catch my flight.

Nikair P.O.V  (short)

Will I miss him hell yea.I dont want him to go,truthfully I never want him to go.These last couple months have been good,but he hiding something. How do I know??? I don't but i have a feeling.But this would be a good oppurtunity to get him out the house.I would hate to have him in the middle of a war. See this nigga who did bad buisness with my dudes about a month ago been sending some hot shit my way. I heard he suppose to be down in  Jacksonville this week,planning his next attack but thats just the tip i got from my source.I dont't put it past him to be putting that shit into action as we speak. Never Put Down Your Guard.

Dre P.O.V

I just wanna make love man,thats all I wanna do before I go.With the life i live and the shit i go through,everyday that i hustle,killing niggas I already know that my next breath is not promised. So I grab the towel off the rack.She stands up and holds her arms out as if she was asking for a hug.I stop dead in my tracks cause good lawd her body is my drug. I look her from her head,to her perky juicy breast,down to her navel,and to her cleanly shaven kitty.I move a little closer and can't help but to look back at her ass.And this point im ROCK. I dropped that damn towel and scooped her up quick.She wrapped her legs around my waste and laid her head on my shoulder.I climbed in the midde of the bed with her still latched on to me. I just laid on top her looking inyo her emerald eyes. "Imma marry you baby." Was all i said before going down on her.If it was on thang i never let her go down on me unless she wanted.And everytime i did it was always so sweet.After about 15 minutes of tasting her.I flipped her over propping her ass up.Before slowly entering her. Lawdd I couldn't help but bite my lip.

'Shit' was all i could get out her walls wrapped around me like a glove,warming me up like a winters night by the fire. Her moans charged me up .And with every stroke and being inside her Love made me want to be with her Forever....

It was albout 7 p.m when we finished and I put her ass to sleep.I took me a hot shower and went downstairs to fix her dinner for when she awoke.When I was done it was about 7:38 I went back upstairs to find her sitting up in the bed looking down in her lap.

D: Baby are you okay?

N: Sometimes I just dont want you to go thats all.

D: I understand bae,but you my ROD.Dont be sad,cause when you sad you make me sad,Imma be back before you know it.

N:Okay I Love You

*phone rings*  *looks at message*

Dre: Sorry to leave so soon bae.I Love You.But I Gotta Go Right Know...