DADDY!!!!!

As the days passed , everyday Layla was shocked looking at her decline in performance of her studies.
She saw every week results of quiz and she always either came second or third but not first. Lily took the first place Everytime.
"How in the world is she getting marks???" Thought Layla.
It was the week before the winter holidays.
The school authority conducted a survey on the students goals for the future. They announced that everybody has to give a test on their interested topics.
After everybody had given the survey ,they read out the test dates for different subjects.
15/11/2007.
Layla and Lily gave their tests. Both of them have taken biology as their interested subject. After the test was done Layla met Mark in the cafeteria. Layla asked him how was his exam.
"It was tough as hell!!" Replied Mark.
The results were announced on last working day.
The principal called out the toppers in each subject. He called out Layla as well as  Lily's name. Layla screamed with happiness. Lily came quietly. The principal asked Layla and Lily how were they able to score 98/100. Both them replied at once that their father was doctor and they want to become just like them. Layla was shocked when she came to know that Lily's father was doctor.
The holidays were given and everybody head to their homes clearing their hostel rooms.
20/11/2007,
Layla reached home. She jumped in to her father when she saw him. Her father was very happy when he came to know that her daughter was one of the topper.
Lily reached home on the same day , she went inside the house told hi to everyone and went to her room. At afternoon while they were having their lunch Lily told her father that she was one of the topper and her father was happy knowing that.
On 23/11/07,
In Layla's house ,
Layla's dad came to her room and told her they will be going to holiday trip to hill station with his colleague and his family.
Layla was happy that she can enjoy her holidays in hill station and she will have  company too.
25/11/07, Shipea hill,
Layla along with her family and dog came to Shipea hill guest house which was decorated with best interiors she have ever seen. She was happy and wondered what were others doing.
She asked her father when will his friend and family will arrive. He replied that they will be there any second now.
And as she completed talking with her dad she heard noise of a car and her father told ,"they are here!!". She saw a handsome young man came inside the house with his father who was her father's friend. She remembered someone, the one who she was always amazed . It was Lily. Lily was her dad's colleague's daughter.
Layla was shocked and amazed at same time.
"Is this coincidence or my bad luck ??" Thought Layla.
  Coincidence,
"A COINCIDENCE IGNITES A SPARK THAT ONE HOPES WILL LEAD TO SOMETHING MORE MEANINGFUL!!".

Authors note-----  Hope everyone like it . If there are any mistakes please feel free to leave a comment.

                    THANK YOU!!