THE LETTER

The girls heard the bells ringing......

---------------
While talking with the doctor , the girls heard the bells ringing, they were so shocked to hear it ringing.
They saw each other's face.
–---------------
Layla woke up as she fell down from the bench. It was just a dream.

Lily caught her and pulled her hand trying to get Layla on her feet. When Layla saw around , she was shocked as saw that she was still in the church.

" How are we still in the church? Didn't the spirit come for us or are we already dead? Answer me !" Layla questioned in eager.

" Calm..m down! Everything is fine, and by the way we are still alive. Last night , we were freaked out by the shadow stuff and suddenly when the lights went off.... We... Leave it , never mind." Replied Lily in a concerning voice.

" What we... Say what is it? We heard that voice saying that it has come. That's it or something else had happened after I passed out??" Asked Layla.

" It's nothing , just you and I  passed out after hearing the voice. And in the morning ,when I was woke up by the priest , he told me to get refreshed and when I came back he handed me this letter." Replied Lily holding a letter in her hand.

" What does the letter state, and foremost who wrote the letter?" Asked Layla as she took the letter.
" It's from you're mom, look at it yourself." Said Lily.

Layla opened the letter. She frowned as she read.

Dear Layla,

           It's very important , please come home as fast as you can. Dad had an accident, and he is in serious condition. I tried to call you but you don't take the calls neither you answer to the emails I have been sending you. You're management says you're not available, where are you?  Please come home, and if the letter is late , then I'm sorry , for that same reason I am sending you a speed post. Just come back as soon you can and I will say you about the other things when you come home.

                                      With love,
                                       Mom.   (29/07/08)    
      ---------------
"That is yesterday, " said Lily.

"Iam going right now, nothing in this world is important to me more than my dad. I don't care about the ritual anymore. I am going that's all." Declared Layla.
" Fine ,then Iam coming with you!"replied Lily.

Then they heard the voice of the priest. He said that the ritual should not be stopped until it's over and such stopping in between will cause so many problems.
Layla said as she stepped out the church,

Beyond
All thoughts,
Beyond
All emotions,
And in the stillness
Between the silence,
We find who we truly are.
Life is ceremony
And how we live it
Is a sacred ritual!

And if this ritual is taking away my father's life then screw the damn ritual!

-----------------

To be continued.....