DANGER

present......
At Dragneel medical college,

The priest asked them to come to him to know the truth.Lily and Layla were scared to death ,just by thinking what he might say. Layla's childhood friend Stuart , came to her and said them to go to the priest. They wanted to go but everybody was looking at them. That stare of people was very uncomfortable to them. So, they decided to go at night to know the truth. The principal called them to his cabin ,
"So ,did you go to the father?" Asked the principal.
"No, we were thinking of going to him at night."said Lily.
" Go as fast as possible to him and clarify the problem or else everybody will end up been scared"said the principal angrily.
"Yes, sir!"said Layla.
"You know girls, A hidden truth is more poisonous than a spoken lie !"concerned the principal.
"Yes sir!" Both of them said at once and came out of his cabin.
They smiled at each other because neither of them understood what the principal spoke about. Layla asked Lily about her opinion on the situation. She replied may be the room is haunted. Both of them were shaking after hearing Lily's opinion.

Later that evening, after the classes were over, both of them went to the priest's room. Both were scared to even ring the door bell. They were scared about what he might say. Gathering up all her courage Layla rang the doorbell. But he didn't open the door , so they rang it again and again but there was no response. Lily said to Layla maybe he is in still in the church . As that was the only option they thought, they went to the church which was behind their hostel. They were shocked to see the scene in front of their eyes. In fear ,they shouted as loud as they could. Everyone came out of their rooms,and were scared by the horrible situation in front of their eyes.
The priest was dead................ His throat was slit and his neck was twisted. His body was in a pool of blood. Layla and Lily were not able to gulp the cavity that was in their throats. They were so scared that they weren't able to utter a single word.
After some time ,the dead body was taken from there,but both of them were still scared to even move a muscle. When the body was taken to mortuary, the nurse saw that there was small crippled paper . It was in his wrist. They tried so hard and after trying for long time, they took out the paper. They saw something horrible written in the paper, it was not a line it was a warning.

 They saw something horrible written in the paper, it was not a line it was a warning

It was given to them and they stopped breathing for a moment.
---------------
What might have happened??

To be continued.........