DEATH

After finding the nurse dead , the college decided to shift the girls hostel to the right side of the main campus and the implement was made. Although the girls hostel was initially shifted to another building, the college was still using the records room . All the records were kept in the records room which is in the basement and no one was allowed there. After the death of the nurse , Layla couldn't contain herself and messed with Lily to visit the priest. Even Lily wanted to visit him but was afraid if it will cost him  something which they can't owe him.
After discussing about visiting the priest for 3 days , they finally decided it. But for them the worst scenario possible was happening. The students were scared to even talk with them , they often called them cursed and whoever help them would die. No body dared to come talk with them. Not Stuart or Paul. They were all scared and didn't even allow them to sit with them. Layla and Lily were isolated ,and they sat together . After they had decided that they would go to the priest , they got a call from the reception asking them to come there. Both of them went there and found themselves with a letter. It was from Lily's parents. Lily was amazed that why would their family write her a letter instead of calling her. She decided to open the letter after coming from the priest and put the letter on the desk and left.

After walking for nearly ten minutes , they reached his house. They knocked the door twice before he opened it . He saw them and asked them to come inside. As they went in and sat, they began to tell him  what had happened. He was quiet and listening to them. As soon as they finished telling him , he said that he couldn't do anything about that. He said that if there is spirit which is haunting you and it is reason behind all those deaths ,then I couldn't do anything. But there is only way to find out if the spirit is behind all these deaths. He told them to do as he says.
"On the night of no moon , take a bath in the holy water and stay in the church for three whole nights without putting you're leg outside the church for whatever reason. You should stay indoors no matter the cause. You have to wear a cross around you're neck and the holy bible in your hands. " Said the priest.
" Is it going to work ,to drive the spirit out of the place?" Asked Lily.
"It's not to drive out the spirit but to test if there is anything in the first place ." Replied the priest.
" So don't you believe us?" Questioned Layla.
" I do, but things that you are explaining are something that I have never heard in my whole life. It's like legend that I have heard when I was young." Grinned the priest.
" Do you think this is a story ? It's not a story it's all happening for real and if you don't believe us ,then you could come and look at it yourself." Said Lily.
" No , I don't think you girls are lying because I know that you girls are grown up enough to know when to joke." Concerned the priest.
" All you have to do is to do what I said and you can call me whenever you enter the second day of the holy practice." Said the priest.

After listening to him, they accepted him and went to ask the principal for permission of using the church for three days , skipping the classes. At first he was insisting ,saying that they couldn't skip the classes for someone's bluff. But then later he started saying that why would a medical student believe in superstitious beliefs and insist on doing them. At last he accepted their request and said them to stay safe. After arguing for long time with the principal ,they were exhausted and went to their room.  Lily remembered that she got a letter , but when she went to the desk , it was gone , she searched everywhere but couldn't find it. When she asked Layla if she remembered where had she kept the letter and to that Layla replied that she didn't know. When she decided to search after coming from the bath , she suddenly heard a loud scream from the closed hostel. Nobody dared to go near it. When the management came after hearing the scream. The management sent some people to search for the scream and stopped everyone else.

After 30 minutes , the team came back with body covered in white cloth. Everyone was shocked to see the body. When the management asked where did they find the body. They replied that they had found the body in the room #13. She was lying on the floor with her twisted neck. She looked like she was cleaning the room and when we found her she was having a letter in her hand. When the principal saw the letter they were shocked. It was for Lily but it was found in closed room of closed hostel.
When they opened it , it was written,

Dear Lily,

         I was trying to call for nearly 4 days but your mobile was not reachable. The reason I wrote you this letter is that to make sure that you that , someone has left a letter outside the door stating that they would kill you and your friend. There was letter stating some kind of riddle ,
Talk to me in your sleep,
When you're fears run so deep,
Check me in you're heart,
If you find me,then come to my part

Iam little scared  , So be careful and don't do anything crazy and stay safe.
  From ,
Daddy.
--–-------------

After reading the letter the principal told them to do the ritual as quickly as possible. When the girls asked they why ,he told them that it was because someone was coming to hurt them no exactly to kill them.

------------
To be continued......