THE HOLY RITUAL

After finding the dead body of the worker at college in the closed room and shifted campus , the principal found a letter warning the girls to be careful ,sent by Lily's father. After reading the letter the principal told the girls to do the ritual which was told by the priest. Even before he said that ,the girls were ready to do that . When he gave the statement to do , they no longer waited, the next day was a no moon night. They made their arrangements so that they don't have to face any problems at te end.

Next night,
When both the girls arranged the things they need to complete the ritual. The door was knocked. When Lily opened the door , nobody was there. The corridor was empty with flickering lights. Layla asked who was it on the door and Lily said no one. When Lily closed the door , Layla went into the bathroom and closed the door. Lily was sitting on the couch thinking ,she was sure that someone had knock the door. Once again she heard the knocking of the door. She was on the edge whether to open it or not. She was scared to open it but a little doubt was running in her head, she was thinking it to be the principal.

Lily caught her pounding heart and pulled all her courage and opened the door ; she found that nobody was there again. The very thought of it was freaking her out. She was scared , and then She heard the bathroom door open , Layla came out and said Lily to go in.

After a half an hour , when the clock struck 12 o' clock , the girls took the Bible and the cross in their hands and when they made to the church , the priest was waiting for them. They're shocked at first but then they started talking the instructions from the priest and started the ritual. The ritual was simple , they have to stay in the church and should not step out of the church for all the three nights. They have to do fasting to complete the ritual. And by any means the girls should come out of the line drew by the priest outside the church.

As the night began to wither in the shine of the dawn , the beautiful sunshine gain upon the night sky. As the morning established in the sky the church bells began to ring. The church bells in the college were the indication of victory of honesty and sincerity against dishonesty and corrupt. Layla and Lily were in the church the whole day and missed the whole lectures. The problem was not studies or fear , it was ....... Hunger.

Both of them could resist almost anything except hunger, and due to the fasting they have to stay without taking food for three days . They managed to survive a whole day without food , but as the hunger was gaining upon them , they're fuming in anger. As the day under went below the dark shining sky , the lights were went off at 11 o' clock. They were bored because they weren't allowed bring their mobiles to the church. The church was pretty huge and all they did was roam in the church , praying the Lord to forgive their sins of involving so many innocent people. Again the sky started shining bright as the bells began to rang. Actually the bells were rang by the worker , who maintains the church. As the day started passing , they were few students who visited the church during the free hours. Everybody saying that ,since the girls were in the church ,bad things has stopped. The girls were hurt by that , when they were told about that by Stuart and Paul. When the evening was about to be completed, the priest came to them and said " Girls ! Now it is the time where crazy stuff happens but by any means don't go out of the church. Even if you get called by someone, don't go out. Alright ?".

"Yes, but you know we are starving here, can't we eat anything?" Asked the girls.
" Iam afraid not . You cannot eat the food when you are performing a ritual. " Said the priest.
" But this doesn't even look like one , it's just we have to stay inside the church , starving." Argued Layla.

" See , the objective of the ritual is to check whether there a spirit which is a parasite on you girls, which is responsible for all the deaths in this college." Said the priest.

After hearing him , the girls saw each other and obeyed him. They were scared As the light sunk beneath the shadow of darkness. When the clock struck 12 , the girls were playing Rock ,paper and scissors , when they heard a whisper coming from the other side of the door. The sound itself scared the girls , they remembered what the priest has told them. But then Layla was curious, if it was a ghost or some student. And in the hurry , she opened the church door. But there was no one there. It was empty , but there was a letter outside the line drawn by the priest.

It was far and the girls did not put there hands out of the line , instead they used a stick to bring the letter. When she tilt the letter , it was written,

"Iam coming for you !!!".

-------------------
To be continued.....

If you can guess , how is it coming for them , then please state them in the comments.

Thank you!