UNTOLD

1649,

Christa Abell's parents were rich and were the richest in the near by towns
Of Norway.
Her mother , Marie Abell ,she was mentally ill and she was on her herbal dosage. Her brother was also mentally ill. Her father, George Abell was a herbalist and he would always be out of house roaming in the forest to collect the rare plants for medical usage.
Marie was deleterious and the doctors  always asked her father to be more careful because both his wife and son were mentally ill.
One day , when George was not in town ,Marie started to vomiting blood. Her brother and Christa were unable to control her condition.
3 days later....
Marie died due unknown reasons. Her body  was not put in graveyard ,instead her blood was stored in a pot covered with non degradable materials and was stored .
It was tradition of Abell's family which ran down through many generations.
Her brother Henry Abell also died of unknown reasons not far after her mother died. Even his blood was put in the same pot and was stored.
Her father was all alone in the house with Christa Abell.

People did not knew about what was happening in Abell's house. They could see George Abell always shouting at night.
"She is in my head, and I can't escape from her". He would shout.

Few months later George died of coughing blood. He was died in bed in a unpleasant way.
After the ceremony his blood was also mixed in the pot and the pot was buried in the deep forest near their town.
Tradition: After the death of all the family members,when their is no one alive, the pot filled with blood would be buried and left as a  holy place of memories of the family. The buried pot should never be taken out.
--------------------------------------
The pot was never bought out of soil.

"Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us everyday,
Unseen, unheard but always near,
Still loved,still missed and very dead".

Christa Abell waited near their family's scared place and she waited for somebody bring out the pot for centuries and centuries but no one came.
And then on one fateful day....
1889,
"Dig the ground properly and try not breaking anything ,if you find anything report me immediately. I don't know why the government sent a notice to dig and explore this hidden city of ruins?". Ordered Godwin wind.
-------------------------------------------
What happened to Christa Abell.?
Who is  Godwin Wind?
What is the city of ruins?

To be continued.....

Author note: I think everybody likes this chapter. Please comment if you think you know the answer. Please do like for the chapter
Thank you!!