HISTORY

"Dig properly and carefully, if you break anything you will be fined!". Shouted Godwin.
Later that day,
"Sir, look at this , it was found deep inside the ground!" Shouted one of the diggers.
"It looks like a pot but it is wrapped!"spoke Godwin with a astonishing look on his face.
"Bring it out and put it over the table right next to the Jeep, it sure looks heavy." told Godwin.
At evening ,
" So, Godwin take care of the pot ,maybe it is better if you take it your cabin because it would be more safe." Said Mr. Arthur ,the chief director of archeological department,Norway.
"Yes sir." Spoke Godwin proudly .

----------------------------------------------------------
Godwin took the old pot directly to his house and tried to open the pot.
After a long time of tiering work ,Godwin was finally able to open the tightly packed wrapper on the pot.

"Dad, what is this?" Asked a little boy named Henry wind.
" Nothing son, it is something related to my work!" Said Godwin.
Godwin saw  some red liquid inside the pot , it was nearly down to the bottom.
"Dad ,it looks like blood!" Said Henry .
After along discussion with his son about the contents of the pot , they were entangled by the problem and atlast Godwin decided that he will meet the doctor the next day and check what the blood group was.

Next day,

"So , sir please can you help me by giving details of this blood sample!"requested Godwin.
"Sure, I will perform tests and give you the details by five days." Replied Dr. Brian.

Five days later,

"So Doctor. What do you know about the blood sample I have given to you!?"asked Godwin with uncontrollable excitement.

Dr. Brian reacted so strangley and he asked Godwin where did he find such blood.
"The blood sample that you brought to me was more like a mixture of all blood groups . The blood doesn't have antibodies but it is for first time for me ,for you and for whole world to ever encounter such kind of thing."said Dr. Brain.
"But what do you mean by mixture?"asked Godwin with unsatisfied face.
"You won't probably understand,but wait and see how this discovery will  go viral"said Dr. Brian trembling with excitement.

Few days later, the story of the unknown blood group became viral and Dr. Brian was given the tittle 'the man of miracles'.
Dr. Brian gave all the credit to himself and did not even mention about Godwin.

Three months later,
Godwin was angry about all the popularity of Dr. Brian.
He was unable to control his anger , he quickly took the blood sample in a syringe and injected into little Henry.

And somewhere a demon smiled........

What do you think will happen to Henry Wind?

To be continued......

Author note: I think everybody likes this chapter. Please do vote and please don't be a silent reader.

Thank you!