TERROR

"Who is Christa?" Asked Layla.

Coco did not reply instead she raised her hand and pointed her index finger to outside pointing a shadow.

"..."

"A shadow" Layla whispered to herself.

An then everything played back. It was the same shadow she saw near the church it was a small child and a cat. Just looking at it made Layla loose her knowledge. She stood there completely blank and terrified. Everything in the world became nothing to her until she felt her mobile vibrate in her hands. She was first scared what to do and was scared to even look at the mobile terrified to see who calling. When she pulled all her courage together she looked at the mobile screen and was a bit relieved when she saw that Lily was calling her. She lift her head and looked around and she saw that Coco was not there anymore. She was gone. Layla suddenly turned her head around and looked out of the window gathering all her courage and the shadow was gone.

A moment later the mobile in her hands began to ring again. She picked up the mobile and asked what it is?

"Layla! I saw the shadow again!" Screamed Lily from the other side of the mobile.

Just listening to that made layla's senses black. She stood there without moving a muscle. She just thought what happened to her. And she flinched when she heard Lily screaming on the other side of the phone.

"Are you even listening to me? Layla?" Asked Lily in panic.

"Yeah, I'm here. " Replied Layla flatly.

"Did you hear what I just tell? I saw the shadow again in the reflection of mirror in my watchman's room when I went to him for asking about the letter." Said Lily with slight terror in her voice.

"Lily, let's both meet at the park in the down street at 10." Replied Layla with fear starting in her voice.

"Ok. I will be there. Shall I call Paul and Stuart too?" Questioned Lily.

"No . Don't call them. I want to talk about it only to you." Replied Layla.

"Ok. Bye." Greeted Lily.

Layla ended the call after giving her greetings. She stood there for a while. She stared at the letter given by Coco. She opened the letter and just looking at the writing she could say that it was from the thing which gave them the letter for first them at the reception telling about how they brought it back to life.

-----------
Dear Layla,

You have survived for so long and I am really amazed that you actually survived. Iam giving this to you because you need to know some things about me. Even though you don't want to know about me you have to because everything you do from now on will decide your future. So if you want to know come to me. No come to the place 'the origin of your blood group' .

Address- Svalbard, Norway.
Cross street, Marvel turn.

Bye! See you soon.

----------------

Layla's feet trembled as she read the lesson. She was scared . She wanted to know who was scaring her. Yet she was scared. She felt the shiver run through her spine. All she did was run back to her room and get dressed to meet Lily. She freshen herself and changed into a pair of jeans and top and left home. The time was 9:45 and she was already at the park. She was waiting for her friend. She was worried but kept waiting. And when her sight gazed around she saw that there was a shadow. Just a shadow of a little girl...

To be continued....