JOURNEY

After reading the case file , Alexandra turned around and went to her room and started packing her things. She was with half life and was packing her things sobbing. She was thinking whether Charlie had touched the trunk . If Charlie did touch then he is behind the showing up of this Christa Abell. She never thought something like this will happen in her life and she will lose everything she loved.

Soon after the packing , Alexandra came out and started locking the door and while locking , Alexandra  heard a spooky little voice from behind her and heard, " DEMONS ARE NOT UNDER YOUR BED, THEY'RE INSIDE YOUR HEAD".  All of a sudden she remembered the phrase from before, she knew that  she heard that before, not while reading the case file but before that. She flip open the door and ran into Charlie's room and was frozen. All she gazed was a poster in Charlie's room, it was the same phrase. There was a shadow figure beside the phrase. She thought that Charlie wrote the phrase and thought that her son was a poet. She was angry with Charlie's worst habit of being curious of everything. But she was beyond terrified and was scared what might will happen. Soon after locking the door she called for a taxi and reached to the station and booked a ticket to Svalbard.
After a long journey for 16 hours , Alexandra reached Svalbard, she saw the address given in the case file. When she asked for taxi to take her to that address, the driver saw her with terrified eyes with doubts written all over his face.
" Madame, why do you wanna go to that address?"questioned the taxi driver.
" I cannot give you reasons for my visit , if you will take me there I will give you the money." Said Alexandra.
The taxi driver being money wished he granted to take her to the place.

Within half an hour ,she reached the address and gave the taxi an 8 euros bill. When she stepped out of taxi she saw that the whole place was deserted. She could not see even a single person. She saw as the taxi left. The taxi driver gave her a visiting card and asked to call him if she wanted a taxi. She stepped forward picking up her courage. As she came near the door ,she saw that it was locked and was all dusty.
She cleaned the doorknob waving her fingers in air ,coughing. She kicked the door seven times until it finally flew  open. She saw that all the place was dusty and filled with spider webs. She was taking a tour of Anthony's ghostly house. As she went upstairs ,she saw that a room door was open. She slowly dragged her feet and put all her courage together and put her step forward. As she entered the room she was frozen.
All that was there in the room was a old antique table and a poster on the wall,"DEMONS ARE NOT UNDER YOUR BED , THEY'RE INSIDE YOUR HEAD". It was the same as Charlie's room poster. It was same thing but the shadow figure was missing. She was scared but she saw a closed window with shutter pulled down. She thought that she would pull the shutter up and atleast there would be some light. As she went to the window and pulled up the shutter but it did not open. She suddenly heard a voice form behind her and with all might of fighting with anyone she turned back but no one was there but all that changed from before was there was a shadowy figure in the poster. She saw the a pair of red eyes glowing and all of sudden the doors started flapping ,Alexandra tried to get away but with all force the door shut down.

---------------------

T

o be continued....

Author note: I hope you are liking my story . Please do vote for it. If you have any ideas please comment them and constructive criticism is appreciated.
Thank you!