THE HUNTERS DOOR!!

As both of them started running back for their hostel suddenly they stopped near the gate with scary face pointed towards the exit.

Lily's POV,

As soon as I heard the voice in the blowing wind me and Layla started running . I don't understand how is Layla so quite , on the other side it's me who is scared to the bottom of my heart. That spooky voice which we heard last night it came again chasing after us. And as we rushed near the gate , we saw something which made my mind blank. It was "the gate was open" . It was closed for years and even was close when we came. All of a sudden how is it open? Who opened it? Why now of all times?.

Layla's POV,

The gate is opened at a time like this? Who might have opened it ,this early in the morning.?. How come we haven't heard it? What should we do.

All the questions popping in their heads they were too scared to even move a muscle. They gazed at the open gate , with fear in their face of what is happening. And all of a sudden their eyes pointed towards a wall near the gate. Some thing was written in blood red colour . As they cleared their vision things became clear and they were scared by what was written on the wall.

 As they cleared their vision things became clear and they were scared by what was written on the wall

The scenery was fearful. Layla broke into tears and started shouting asking Lily to start moving or else they will die.
Lily obeyed , and both of them rushed towards their college but as soon as they left the deserted park the wind became quiet and the birds started chirping again. Both of them ran back to their room and went into the church. They begged jesus to save them from what was happening. And then the priest arrived and saw the two girls crying and begging the god to save them. The priest came to them and asked them what happened.

Layla's POV,

I told him what had happened and he told us not to be worried and everything will be fine. But I seriously doubt that. The things which happened to from past two days- the mixture, the letter , the poem, the song  , the voice and finally the opened gate with writings on its wall. I don't know if anything is going to work but I think it's worth a try.
************************************
Next day,
The priest came to their room and asked them to stand out for some time. The priest went inside and closed the door.

Lily's POV,
I don't know what is happening but everybody is looking at us and I am embarrassed to become the target. I think Layla is thinking the same.
************************************

After 15 minutes the priest came out and looked at them and told them to change their room and if they wanted to know what happened , he told them to come to the church and left like a wild breeze. The priest turned around catching the cross in his hand and with fearful and deadly terrified expression on his face.

What might have happened??
What do you think has happened in the room??

What do you think is there in the room?
Why did he catch the cross?
What do think is the priest going to say them??

To be continued......

Author note: thanks for your support. Please if you think you the answer the questions please comment. And feel free to point out my mistakes. Please vote!!!!

Thank you!!