.08

I wrapped my towel around my body after getting out the shower, wrapping another one around my wet hair. I stood in front of the mirror as I dried the dark curls with the towel, letting it fall in front of my shoulders.

It was still damp, but the rest was just gonna have to air dry.

I made sure my towel was tight around me as I left my bathroom and headed out to the kitchen.

The morning sunlight was shining through the windows of the living room as I passed, a light blue sky slightly making me excited to leave today.

When I made it to the kitchen, I saw Red Hood already there, looking through the fridge.

I cleared my throat and he didn't even look back at me.

"Morning." He greets flatly, moving some things to the side as I walk over to the pantry, opening it to grab the bread.

"Morning."

I went over to the toaster and placed two pieces of bread in as he closed the fridge with the carton of eggs in one hand and the liter of orange juice in the other, and the pack of sliced cheddar cheese in his mouth.

I slightly rolled my eyes with a smirk as I turn around to walk back to my room while my toast toasted.

I returned to my bedroom to get dressed, picking out something decent of whatever was in the drawers, which were all male clothes.

I didn't mind wearing them since I was always in the house, but I was planning on going out today. So, I could not wear these.

I sighed with another roll of my eyes and walked back out toward the kitchen.

"Red Hood," I say, and he looks from the bowl of eggs he was currently mixing over to me, that mask still covering his eyes, "I need some clothes."

"You're entire dresser is filled with them."

"Female clothes." I reply, "I know your girlfriend had to have left something over."

He shrugged and chuckled a little, "What girlfriend?"

"Your bitch, hoe, one night stand, whatever you want to call her--"

"Then what does that make you?" He smirks and I raise a brow.

"I'm fine with hostage, thank you," I reply with a small roll of my neck, "Any who, I know she had to leave some type of decent clothes somewhere around here."

"You never had an issue with wearing mine-"

"Well, now I do, so can you please tell me where to look?"

His brows furrowed as he looked back down at the bowl, "And where the hell do you think you'll go?"

"I didn't ever say I was going anywhere-"

"I'm not stupid."

I pinched my nose as I closed my eyes, crossing my arms, "I'm going to a cafe to meet up with my partner."

"And who told you, you could?"

"I did."

"It's my house," He smirks, "You didn't get permission."

"Newsflash, asshole, I shouldn't even be here. Your holding me captive because you won't let me leave."

"You didn't seem like you wanted to leave last night."

I leaned my shoulder on the wall while keeping my arms crossed, "I've had better sex than last night-"

"And like I said before," He replies, glancing over at me, "That wasn't my best."