.29

He grabbed my arm and forced me into the room, slamming the door behind us as he continues to argue with me.

I laughed and looked at him over my shoulder, gesturing out my empty hands, "Look at all the fucks I give."

"You were certainly giving a couple fucks two fucking seconds ago." He replied angrily and I turn around to face him completely.

"Well I'm sorry that I caught you walking out the fucking men's restroom with some slut, half ass naked, baked out of her mind when you're already at the club with someone else that happens to be a female that lives with you that you already fuck almost every night." I caught my breath a little before continuing, "I mean, leaving me confused isn't the best way of warning me that you were going to go fuck some girl."

"First, I did NOT fuck her, like I've been telling you all FUCKING night. And second, why the hell would I ever warn you about something like that anyway?"

"Because it's so minor!" I answer as if it was obvious, and he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"If it was so minor, why the hell did you have to fucking embarrass me in front of the entire place-"

"Oh, I embarrassed you?-"

"Yes, you did." He replies angrily, "I didn't know you were the jealous type-"

"Jealous?" I laugh, "I'm not jealous. I was pissed off-"

"Because you were jealous." He interrupts, crossing his arms, "And if you think I'm lying-"

"I know you're lying." I interject knowingly and he narrows his eyes while furrowing his eyebrows.

"What the fuck do I have to lie for, Brielle?" He questions angrily, walking pass me and out of the room, "Don't forget you're nothing but sex."

I refused to argue with him. He walked out the hotel room and slammed the door again. I took my shoes off and tossed them to the side, realizing his words stung only a little.

I briefly shook my head, sighing deeply and trying to calm down. I could care less about what happened or where he went, it's good that I could finally get some alone time anyway.

Yes, I may have snapped at the club, and yes, I may have overreacted a bit, and yes, it may have came out of nowhere, and yes I may have jumped to conclusions (which was his thing). But damnit, something made me angry when I saw them.

He had been brushing me off all night, and I didn't understand why. Like he was uninterested in me, so it makes what he just said more logical. I just didn't get how he could change so quickly, especially everything he said in the shower.

Nothing but sex.

Hmph, yup. Not surprised he'd throw some bullshit in my face like that.

But I'm not gonna bring down his ego, I'm not gonna downgrade myself for something petty like that. He can think what he thinks and I can think what I think.

But, a part of me hurt from it and I don't know why. Shit like that never hurts me, it never even gets under my skin. But from him, it felt different. And it certainly wasn't making me feel any better that I actually fucked him because I so easily believed the ear candy he gave to me earlier.

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, erasing everything from my head and starting the night over with me, myself, and I.

After changing into comfortable clothes, I watched TV and laid down in bed, eventually falling asleep far on my side so just in case he decided to sleep in bed, he'd have all the space he'd need without touching me.