Chapter 9.

A week later

Simons POV

Me and Megan have been texting a lot since Kaitlin's. I like her but I'm not sure if she likes me the way I like her.

Tonight me, my mum and dad are going over to Megan's house for dinner. Nick isn't going and Josh won't be there either because they are on a football camp or something.

I've only really seen Megan's hall, stairs and room before when we were doing English work but it was really clean and tidy and the house smelt fresh, that's how I imagine the rest of the house to be like.

Im going over before my mum and dad because me and Megan are going to do some more work on the English research.

Megan's POV

Simon should be coming over to mine in half an hour to do some English work. My mums preparing the dinner for tonight downstairs.

I had my black skinny jeans on, with a grey cropped jumper. My hair was straight and down and I just done my usual make-up.

I was on my phone when the door was knocked, I got off my bed to go answer it then I heard my mum answer the door.

"Hello Simon, how are you?" My mum said welcoming him in.

"I'm good thanks, how are you?" He smiled removing his shoes at the front door.

I was stood at the top of the stairs laughing at how awkward Simon looked. My mum sent him upstairs.

I hid behind the wall by the stairs ready to jump out at him when he reached the top of the stairs. I could hear the body movement at the top of the stairs and as he reached the top stair I jumped out.

"BOO!" I shouted grabbing onto Simons shoulders.

"Ffffff...udge, Megan you gave me a fright," I laughed at how he stopped himself from swearing incase my mum heard.

"Sorry Simon," I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek playfully.

We went in to my room and worked on the research. I didn't let Simon distract me as much as I did before.

"Megan can't we stop for a while," Simon whined whilst doodling on the piece of paper I had gave him to write notes on.

I smiled at him sweetly, "But we're nearly finished," I whined back at him.

He rolled his eyes and huffed at me. I just smiled and kept on typing. As I worked Simon stood up off his chair and looked around my room, I didn't mind because I have nothing to hide.

*

"Done!" I shouted tipping my head back and swinging back in my chair. I looked at Simon who was sat on my bed on his phone.

"That was so much work," He joked.

"Yeah hard for me, you just tried to put me off," I laughed turning my chair around to face him.

"Megan, your bed is really comfy," he teased me.

"Yeah I know, I sleep in it every night" I laughed. Simon stood up and walked to my window.

"Wow you can see into my room from your room," he laughed. "You better not be creeping on me, when I have no clothes on." he joked.

He turned to face me and I blushed knowing that I had done it before when he was topless.

"You've looked at me before, haven't you?" He grinned, just as I was about to confess the door bell rang.

"Oh look that's probably your mum and dad," I smiled turning around to head downstairs, Simon followed me still with a smile on his face.

"Mum, is the dinner ready?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Megan how are you Hun?" Simons mum pulled me into a hug.

"I'm fine thanks" I smiled.

"It will be about 15 minutes," my mum answered my question, I nodded.

"You two just go back upstairs, must be boring listening to us" Simons mum joked.

"Bye." I said before following Simon upstairs.

Simon was sat on my bed and I was sitting in my desk chair on my phone. I could feel Simon looking at me whilst I scrolled through Twitter.

I looked up at him, "What?" I smiled. "Nothing." He smiled looking around my room pretending like I hadn't just seen him staring at me. "Okay?" I threw him a confused look and laughed it off.

Simons POV

I watched Megan as she was on her phone, I badly wanted to ask her out but I didn't know how too. She was perfect her long brown hair, super dark brown eyes and her smile could make anyone smile, especially me.

It confused me that her mum had really light blonde hair and blue eyes but she had dark hair and dark eyes. She was like Josh except he had blue eyes.

"Megan how come your mum has blue eyes and blonde hair but you have brown hair and brown eyes?" I asked.

"Because I am fabulous!" She flicked her hair back standing off her seat. "No just kidding, my dad has dark eyes and hair. I look most like him, Josh only has the dark hair aspect of him." She lay on her stomach across the bottom of the bed and scrolled on her phone.

** major time skip Simons left **

Megan's POV

I'm so confused by what me and Simon are, like tonight I feel like he was flirting with me and he's nice to me in school now.

I heard my phone beep so I picked it up and coincidentally it was Simon,

Simon :))
S-Hi, tonight was fun. Do you want to do something tomorrow, just us??

M-Yeah sure like what??

S- I'm not sure, it's suppose to be good weather so we could go out or something!!

M- Yeah that's a good idea, I was hoping you were going to say something like that 👌🏼

S- I'll text you tomorrow 👍🏼😉

M- okay 😂😂

A massive grin grew on my face as I sent the last message. I love spending time alone with Simon because he makes me open up more and be myself. He's also super funny.

I sat my phone down on my bedside table and got ready for bed.
________________________________
Hey, how are you all today or tonight whenever you're reading this 😂 If you liked this chapter please vote for it!!!!

Thanks for reading