Chapter 14

Friday Morning
Megan's POV

I woke up with a banging head ache and I felt sick so I texted my mum who was downstairs.

To mum: I don't feel well, I feel sick and I have a sore head :(

From mum: Ok megs, just stay in bed ill phone your school tell them you aren't coming in x

To mum: Thank you x

I lay in bed as I heard the morning chaos that was my mum and Josh downstairs, josh couldn't find his tie, my mum didn't know where it was either but of course he found it and the house calmed down a bit.

I heard Josh shout bye to my mum before accidentally slamming the door then not long after I heard my mum shout bye to me and I was in the house myself.

I had already been talking to Cara and Nicole telling them that I didn't feel good and that's why I was off school. There was suppose to be a party tonight that I was going to but I know that my mum won't let me go and I just don't think I would be up for it either.

Simons POV

I am in Chemistry first and Megan sits behind me, the seats where set out in threes and I was in the middle of Cara and Nicole however I hadn't seen Megan yet this morning and she hadn't text me or told me if anything was wrong.

"Nicole," I whispered.

"Yeah?" She whispered back with a smile.

"Where's Megan?" I asked trying not to get caught by Mr Black.

"Hmm, dunno?" She smiled looking at my eyes.

"Yeah you do," Cara butted in. "-She wasn't feeling to good this morning so she stayed off." Cara shot Nicole a confused face and Nicole just scrunched up her face as if she was confused also.

To be honest, I shouldn't have to ask Megan's friends why she isn't at school, she should tell me herself.

Megan's POV

I had decided to open some windows and let air in before getting back into bed and watching Netflix on my tv. Me and Simon have been watching Stranger Things together but I'm sure one episode without Simon won't hurt him too much.

The day had went in quite slowly and one episode turned into finishing the season, if Simon finds out he won't be very happy but I'll just not tell him that I watched them but it's just too addictive.

School should be finished now and I got a phone call from Simon.

"Hello?" I asked down the phone.

"Hi, why didn't you tell me you didn't feel well this morning?" Simon started with straight away, not a 'how you feeling?' 'Are you okay?', of course not it's Simon Minter I am talking to.

"I didn't purposely not tell you, I guess I just forgot. I wasn't feeling very well and I just went back to sleep." I said down the phone.

"Okay, So I take it you are not going out tonight then?" Simon asked, he was being such a dick and I don't know why.

"No Simon I'm not but you can carry on!" I said angrily.

"I was planning on anyway," when Simon cane out with that I hung up straight away.

'Grrrrrrrrrr' I shouted out loud, threw my phone to the bottom of my bed and placed my hands on my head. 'Why is he such a dick' I said to myself aloud.

Sometimes I just hate him and I question why I even go out with him then other times I can't think of anyone better to be with. We are like complete opposite people and sometimes that works in our favour, sometimes it works against us.