Chapter Six

The car tyres screeched as I pulled up to an apartment building. Alison had told Scott to meet him here at Derek's loft. We didn't know why but Scott was adement that there would be a good reason. Stepping out of the door we were immediately met with the sound of gunshots. No one spoke we just ran as fast as we could up the stairs. Rounding the corner we were met with a group of people and one was pointing a gun at us. He wore the sherriffs badge and as soon as I saw that I knew that this was Stiles' father.

"What happened?" Scott asked urgently.

"It dissappeared." A girl with short dark hair spoke up. Being the only girl here she must be Alison.

"It literally just vanished." She continued.

"And so did stiles." Sheriff finished.

"Who is this?" A man asked. His was tall and muscular with dark hair and stubble coating his angular jaw. A stony expression covered his face. That must be Derek.

"I was with Stiles in Eichan." I stepped forward and Sheriff Stillinski's eyes went wide.

"I was with him when the nogitsune took control of his body, I saw it happen." I continued but Derek shook his head.

"That's impossible, the nogitsune can only be see by those it shows itself to and your no different." Derek scowled.

"Yeah, it is impossible, unless you're a witch." I said and everyone's mouths fell open except for Scott and Kira.

"Look, Stiles helped me control myself, he helped me keep calm and and he helped me discover what I was so I'm not just going to sit by while the Nogitsune turns him into a monster." I cried.

Derek nodded and backed off with a knowing smirk on his face. Sheriff came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"You were the last one to see him before...?" He trailed off and I nodded.

"He wouldn't shut up about you and the sacrifices you had made for him, all of you." I said.

"You're his pack, his family and he fought to stay with you but the nogitsune was too strong." I continued.

"So I am going to help bring him back to you."

~~~

I was woken up way too early by my phone ringing. I had hardly gotten any sleep last night after coming so close to seeing Stiles again. I meant every single word that I had said to the pack, that when it came to Stiles, I was all in. The possiblity of seeing Stiles again, the real Stiles made me fearless, like I would take one anyone or anything to get him back and that was crazy.

It was maybe 3am before I dozed off and now I was being woken up at an unaturally early hour by my stupid phone. I picked it up off my beside table and checked the caller I.D, it was unknowen. I pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said grogilly.

"Lucinda? It's Scott. How fast can you get to my house?" Scott's voice was urgent in my ear.

"Ten minutes, why?" I asked sitting up in bed.

"We found Stiles." He said. I was up and out of bed in a flash and I was already pulling on some balck ripped skinny jeans and a loose white singlet top when I said.

"Make that five minutes."

I hung up the phone and grabbed my army green jacket. I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and stuck some toothpaste in my mouth. I ran down the stairs and grabbed a sticky note and a pen. I wrote a quick note for my dad telling him not to worry and I stuck it on the fridge. I flew out the doora nd hopped into my trusty toyota Rav4. I drove as quickly as I could whilst following the GPS to Scotts. I pulled up infront of his house and and run up the steps and into the house without knocking.