Professor (Diggy) || Part 1

"And I expect your essays on my desk before class starts tomorrow.." Professor Simmons said, finishing up the lecture. "You can go." We all gathered our things, getting ready to leave. "Miss Y/Ln stay for a bit..."

Ooo's & laughs filled the room as everyone watched me sit back down.

"Behave Y/n.." My bestfriend, Junie smirked. I shooed her off.

"Go!" I pushed her towards the door. She laughed as she left.

Everybody and they damn momma's know that I have the hugest crush on Professor Simmons. If you seen this man, you'd know why. The way his shirts cling tightly to his chest, the way he licks his lips as he talked, the way he looked at me......oowie! I'm getting moist just thinking about it. Then when he talks......OH MY DAMN!

"Come up here Miss Y/Ln." He motioned me to the front of the room where he was.

"Yes, Professor Simmons?" I nervously walked over to where he was. He chuckled, loosening his tie off & unbuttoning the first three buttons on his shirt.

"Do I make you nervous, Miss Y/Ln?" He asked, walking over to me as I backed onto his desk. I nodded frantically.

He stood in between my legs, then he slowly started to rub up my bare thigh.

"Oh sweet baby Jesus..." I breathed out, trying to hold in my moans. Then I felt him massaging my throbbing bud with his long fingers. A loud moan slipped. "Professor Simmons!"