Affair (Russy)

It's a sad thing when you and your partner are both cheating, you know who they're cheating on you with, but you never get divorced. In the public you're desperately in love, and behind closed doors you "love" someone else. In Y/n & Russell married, it's bitter sweet. They love each other with their whole soul, but they don't always get along. Always fighting over the smallest things, yet they always find themselves loving on each other. That's until one day Y/n started seeing this guy she called Ralphie, but his real name is Algee Smith. Russell always got his loving from a beauty named Yara. Y/n wasn't mad, after all if Russell wanted children, he'd go to his wife.

"Diamond is at Daniel's house, Quincy is with Chance, and Ace wanted to go with your mom." Y/n said as she was getting dressed for her date. "Am I missing anything?"

"Yeah, where the hell you going?"

"With Ralphie..." She giggled, pulling her hair behind her ear.

"The nigga name is fuckin Algee." Russell shook his head. "Ralph is a damn character he played in a movie."

"Fuck off!" She spat to him, grabbing her purse. "I might be back tomorrow.....or the day after that." She lightly chuckled & walked out of the bedroom.

How can you love someone so much, but you cheat on them and don't think twice about it? Strange how a man can feed you all these lies, then turn around and have five or six chicks on the side. But he gets praised for it! If I woman was to do the same, she'd be labeled as a hoe.

If you love someone, work through the hard time. Don't push it to the side & forget about it. "Through thick and thin" is what you signed on for. Don't give up when things don't go your way.

~~ I know this one sucked , but bare with me. 🤷🏽‍♀️🙄 I'm running out of ideas here people !!!! 😭😭