Deadbeat (Trevor) || Part 2

"I swear I hate you!" I spat at Trevor, once Cam & Travis left to get icecream.

Cam is making us talk, because she says that Trevor needs to be involved in "his son's life". I don't see why? He never wanted to be in Travis' life in the beginning, so what suddenly changed?

"Cute..." He scuffed, standing against the China cabinet I have set up in the living room.

"You can fuckin leave!" I spat, getting up.

"Gladly, but unfortunately mama is my ride home." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes & stomped into the kitchen.

"Still act like a damn spoiled brat.." I heard him mumble behind me.

"Why do you care anyway?" I growled, charging over to him. "You didn't care enough when you walked out on me! You didn't care enough to want your damn child! You sure as hell didn't fuckin care when you told me to leave my baby out on the fuckin street!!!" I slapped him.

"Mmm..." He groaned & grabbed his cheek, clenching his jaw. "[your first initial]—"

"I have far worse shitty names I could call you right now!" Then I scuffed. "But I'm a fuckin spoiled brat, right? Atleast I wasn't dumb enough to tell my son about this deadbeat piece of shit human-being he calls a 'father'." His face dropped. "I'm so fuckin glad you left! I'd rather be lonely without you, then miserable trying to keep you."

"Umm..." I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to Cam & Travis walking in.

"You need to leave." Travis told him, folding his arms.

"Travis st—" Cam started.

"NO NANA!" He spat. "He need to go." She sighed, then looked over at me.

"I'm out!" Trevor scuffed & left. Cam followed.

"Are you okay?" Travis asked as he hugged my waist. I smiled.

"I'm okay baby. Thank you." I kissed his head. He looked up at me & smiled.

~~ Was a little suckish , but 🤷🏽‍♀️. I wasn't really into it , but you guys deserve an update..... enjoy 💗💗