First Love (Russy)

"Are you even listening to me?!" My girl, Diamond yelled. I ain't listening to a goddamn thang she been talking bout. My minds to focused on my ex, Y/n.

I know it's bad to be thing bout my ex while my girl right here in front of me, but I can't help it. Y/n was my first love. I still have strong love for Y/n. After one fuckin encounter at the grocery store & she's the only thing on my damn mind? There's no denying that I want her back, but I got a girl now.

"Yeah yeah.....damn, chill the fuck out!" I got up & walked outside to get some air, but when I opened the door, Y/n was standing there.

"Hi Russell." She spoke softly.

I closed the door & pulled her into me, kissing her dead on.

I'm done living without Y/n in my life. I'm bout to get my girl back!

"Woah..." Y/n smiled, trying to catch her breath. "I wasn't expecting that..."

I smirked.

"Don't lie."

"Okay I did, but I ain't think it'd be like that.." She giggled. "But you got a girl so I--"

I kissed her again.

"Would you just shut the fuck up?" I mumbled.

I put my forehead on hers.

"I never stopped loving you Russell." She caressed my face.

"I feel the same way..."

Then she stopped & stepped back.

I sighed & turned to Diamond standing in the doorway.

"So this the bitch that got your mind gone?" She folded her arms. "I knew I should've listened to my mama when she told me that you wasn't shit." She spat.

"Oh I got your bitch, thot.." I heard Y/n mumbled, behind me.

"Whatever, you can have his trifling ass." She grabbed her car keys. "I'll be back next week to get my shit." She left.

I looked at Y/n.

"You know she only let you go so easily is because her thotty ass fuckin the whole squad?" She asked me.

I just laughed, then shrugged.

"One less problem I gotta deal with..."