Sex God (Diggy) || Part 7

"Oh wow...." I giggled as I climbed off of Daniel. That was so intense. I'm never going to get tired of having sex with him, it's entirely impossible. Like seriously dude, just marry me already! Marry me! PLEASE!!

"I just might have too." He chuckled, then dissolved into his statue. I smirked & slowly get up, limping into the bathroom to take a shower.

As the months went by, Daniel's been giving me insight into his world; that what goes on in his head, his specialities, and all the things involving him being a Sex God. He says that he has every book about being a Sex God at his home in his statue. All the pros & cons, the loopholes, things that regular humans may not know about themselves......everything you could think of. It's kinda creepy though, Daniel knows everything about me that I don't even know about myself.

"So it says here– Thus far, whomever finds the love of their life & gets married within the year and a half timeframe to whomever is being their Sex Toy, they will be lifted from their curse." I read aloud. He looked over at me & snatched the book from my hands.

"Where?" He asked. I looked over so I could see where I was reading. I pointed at the page.

"Right there." I told him, then moved my hand.

"Says that if this were to happens, I'd start a new life starting from the age I was cursed and be able to grow old. I would still keep my powers and possibly be able to have kids." He smiled & looked over at me. "You love me, don't you?" He asked me. I nodded & giggled at his ridiculous question. "Do you trust me?"

"More than I should...." I shrugged.

"Then marry me." I looked at him as he put the book on the sofa & kneeled in front of me. He held his hand out & a beautiful huge 15 Karat diamond ring appeared in his hand.

"Daniel....." I spoke softly.

"Look baby, I know we moving to fast, but hell we in love so why not?" He shrugged. "This isn't how I'd want it, I would've waited a couple years but we can't. This is what we gotta do if we wanna be together. I love you Y/n, and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you." I sighed, looking away. He gently turned my face to where I was looking at him. "Marry me babygirl...?"

"Yeah...." I smiled & giggled as he slid the ring on my left ring finger.

Then my whole house started shaking; pictures falling off the shelves & off the walls, my coat rack tipped over, silverware shaking in the kitchen drawer......everything shook. I held onto Daniel's hand & gasped. Then it just stopped.

"What the hell was that?" I asked him. He chuckled, then got up & kissed me.

"Hera turning a goddamn 360 in her grave..." He shook his head. I giggled. "She mad or nah?"

"Hella mad..." I pulled him into me & kissed him.

~~ part 8 coming soon .

Happy 100th Fantasy !!! 😭🤙🏾💞🎉 This is unbelievable; surreal. Thank you all for getting this book to 150K+ views & 8K+ votes ❤️❤️❤️