Wife's Sister (Russy)

I had her pinned up against the dresser, sending powerful thrusts into her. Her screams & constant moaning just motivated me to go harder. I love the way I felt inside her, how her pussy clenched tightly around my dick, and that she was a freaky bitch. That's all a nigga could ever want in a marriage. Too bad my sister-in-law bout to get a hole put in her damn back.

"Russell, baby pl-please, slow doooownnn!!!" Y/n screamed as I smacked her ass. I groaned, clenching my jaw. I pulled out & threw her on the bed.

"So now you want me to slow the fuck down?" I growled. I walked over towards the bed & flipped her over onto her back. She whimpered. "Fuck happened to 'Fuck this pussy up Daddy? It's all yours. She only leaks for you Papi. Have your way with her, she's yours and yours only.' Huh baby? What happened to that shit?" I stroked myself as I hovered over her. I groaned.

"Daddddddyyyyy...." She whined, giving me the puppy dog eyes as I rubbed my dick between her folds. Then she squealed as I roughly shoved myself back into her.

"You gon be a good girl for daddy?" I kissed on her neck, her sweet spot. The one spot that'll make her go insane. She cried out, scratching out my back. "Answer me baby..." I pulled out, then slammed back onto her.

"Yes! Yes daddy, I'll be your good girl!" She cried out. I kissed her lips to calm her down. Then I looked over at the nightstand to my phone blinking. Wifey 🙄👰🏽. I groaned & answered it, putting it on speaker. I slowed down my pace, slow & steady.

"Hey babe..." I chuckled as Y/n's eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Hey. Just calling to tell you that I'm finishing up the event and I'm going to pick up some takeout." My wife said on the other line. I covered Y/n's mouth as she screamed, reaching her fourth climax of the evening. Cummin hard, gushing out all over the sheets & my dick.

"Aw Shannon baby, I already ate." I told her.

"Oh..." She said, knowing her spoiled rotten, big Daddy's baby ass was pouting. My dick twitched as Y/n walls clenched tighter around me. I clenched my jaw so I wouldn't groan or moan into the phone. "Okay, well I'll be home in about 30 maybe 45 minutes."

"Iight bye." I hung up. "Fuck! Shit!" I busted inside her then pulled out. Her eyes fluttered up at me as she giggled.

"You're so terrible." She smirked, batting her eyelashes. "Fuckin me while you're on the phone with my sister."

"If she was doin her damn job, I wouldn't be fuckin you in the first damn place." I shrugged.

"Yes you would." She argued. I chuckled.

"Maybe.." I kissed her, then flipped us over to where she was straddling me. I smirked. "You got 30 minutes. Make it count baby." She blushed & slid down on my dick, cause us both to moan.

~~ I honestly and truly suck at this shit but someway & somehow , you guys seem to love it 😐🤦🏽‍♀️ But in all honesty , there's definitely room for improvements.......but anyways , enjoy 😘😘