Mistress (Diggy) || Part 2

Since everyone keeps asking for a "part 2" of the Mistress series & because I can't think of any good ideas for the next One Shots , here they are..... 😁
                                                                                               ~ Niq 💗✨

Months have passed & I'm really starting to show. Daniel & his wife went off to vacation in Japan, but there's never a day that he doesn't call me to check on us. I'm having a little boy & Daniel begged me to name the baby after him.

We're not messing around anymore.....well atleast not until my hormones get to acting crazy, but we stopped. I want someone to love me and only me, for me to be his wife, for me to be the only woman he has his eyes on. But I can't be mad, we both decided that us being "just friends" was for the best.

"I'm back, babygirl.." I heard Daniel call.

"Hey guys." I smiled, waddling out of the kitchen. Daniel had me housesitting for them & to try to get Junior's room started.

"We are back!" His wife spat, rolling her eyes. She doesn't faze me one bit. I just continued to smile, rubbing my belly. I saw Diggy smiled & walk off. "I wonder what dumbass got this hoe pregnant." I heard something drop.

"What'd you say?" He came back in, trying his hardest not to go off.

"I just wanna know what fuckin idiot got her hoe ass pregnant?" She repeated. "Cause I know that kid is gonna be a little ass hoe like she is."

"But your husband didn't think I was a hoe when he was deep in my gut and making love to me all damn night..." I scuffed & walked off.

"What?"

"[your first initial]!"

I continued to walk upstairs into my son's nursery as I heard the beginning to argue. I don't have time for her bullshit. She can't be mad that her hoe ass got cheated on, or can't have his children, or the simple fact that he loves me instead of her. I will stay in my place as long as I need to, but you WILL NOT disrespect my child under ANY circumstance!

"You happy now?" I looked over at Daniel standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes, hugging the huge teddy bear beside me.

"You wanted him, and you damn sure can't lie and say that you didn't want me neither!" I spat, getting up & walking towards him. "So don't try and blame this on me, when you were deep in my gut fuckin my damn brains out; saying you made a mistake in marrying her!" I sniffled & pushed passed him. I'm not in the mood for his bullshit.