Sex God (Diggy) || Part 5

"How many powers do you have exactly?" I asked, after an hour of total silence. I know he's been reading my mind this whole time, because he just has something about him. Like heat radiating off of him, but instead it's his powers. I feel this strong vibration from/on/about him.

"Just depends on your meaning of powers." He used air quotations. "Cause there's a lot of em..."

"All of them." I said. "Your first one, the most recent one you've earned, all the ones in between..."

"My first one was actually the mind reading..." He chuckled. "I was 10 and I could hear my mother stressing about raising me alone, and about how Hera took her 'one true love' away." I sat up & smiled. "And I slipping up one day, speaking out of context. She was making dinner and she was asking herself if she wanted cookies or cupcakes for dessert."

"That must've freaked her out." I giggled. He shrugged. "Can you turn it off? Like tune the noise out?"

"At first I couldn't." He informed me. "You can't imagine how filthy some peoples thoughts are." He shook his head. "Or how sexually frustrated I was only at the rare age of 10." I blushed & looked away, feeling myself becoming moist inside my purple lace thong. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he breathed out.

"You've never had sex before?" I continued. He looked at me.

"You know you ask a lot of questions...." He chuckled. I looked into his eyes. "But no. Not until I became what I am. A girl by the name of Aquarius, she was only 16. I didn't feel comfortable with it because I was 22....have been for 15,000 years."

"Whatever happened to her?" I asked.

"She was real sick and wanted a good time before she died, so I gave her all that she wanted sexually."

For a complete asshole, he's a real sweetheart. And it makes me want him more than I already do. Hell, I even thank Hera for creating him like this. I've never felt this way about any man before, not even the three boyfriends I've had. We have a connection, I know we do. I would just hate to come off to strong if he doesn't feel the same way. Then he chuckled. Would you just stop!?

"Iight, I'm sorry..." He chuckled, throwing his arms around my waist.

"Have you ever been in love?" I asked.

"Once......" He paused. "Twice."

"What were they like?"

"The first girl was shy. She loved singing. Always wanting to sing for me. Her voice was so beautiful, it reminded me of my mothers." He shrugged, then he smiled. "But the second girl.....she was wild. No filter at all & never afraid to speak her mind. She was just as in love with me as I was with her. She loved drawing, she loved antiques." He chuckled. I paused. "Tries to be tough and feisty, but was sweet and sensitive when it came down to it." Wait a fuckin minute....! "Yepp..." I kinda smiled.

"So you're.....?"

"It's just the smallest unique things to make me fall in love with a girl....a feeling, I see our lives flashing right before my eyes. And ironically it's only happened twice." I crashed my lips into his.

~~ tbc .