Sugar Mama (Russy) || Part 2

"Oh...oh!" She moaned loudly as I licked up get creamy mess.

At first Y/n would never actually lemme fuck her. She always said that "it was illegal to have sex with a minor", but she wouldn't hesitate to let me eat her soul out. But I can't complain though, atleast I can have her one way if not another.

"AHH YESSSSS!" She screamed. "YES RUSSELL! EAT THIS PUSSY GOOD!" I held her hips down so she'd quit squirming. "EAT THIS PUSSY LIKE IT YOUR LAST SUPPER!!"

"You know daddy gotcha baby...." I mumbled, causing her to squeal.

The more I ate her, the harder I became. Fuck all this pussy eating! I'M TRYNNA FUCK! And I always get what I want.

"You are so beautiful." I said as Y/n came down from her high. She looked at me and smiled as I came out my clothes.

"You're not so bad yourself.." She smiled, I chuckled. Then she got on top of me and kissed me. "You're just saying that cause I don't have any clothes on.."

"Yeah that, but it's true.." I smirked, flipped her over and entered her.

"Ahh.." She moaned loudly. "Ahh...baby deeper! Harder.." She moaned out a whisper. I put all of me in her. Then I just sat there.. I slowly pulled out of her and stood up. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me. "What're you– Ahh God!" She cried, slowly entered her. "I love you so much.."

"I love you too.." I whispered in her ear, going deeper and making my strokes longer.

"Yes...yes..yes Russell, yesss..." She moaned softly between her panting. "Ahh..Russs...Don't stop.."

"Who's your daddy?" I asked her, my voice hard in her ear. I stopped mid-pump, slowly thrusted in her hard and forcefully.

"You are, papa ... You are.." She cried to me. "Ohh...I'm cumminnnnn..."

"Nah hold that shit.." I shoved my dick inside her, thrusting harder and deeper. I pulled out just as I could feel myself about to cum. As I pulled out, she came & I came soon after.

"You can have whatever you want. Take as much as you want. Take all of it..." She said as she gasped for air. I just smirked and kissed her.