Hosts With The Most (Russy)

"Hello America and welcome to The Climate! I'm Russell Simmons and this is my beautiful co-host, [your full name]."

"How you guys doing?" I kinda laughed, then looked over at Russell. "So Russ, what's going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I walked past your dressing room earlier and you were singing...." His eyes widened. "Why didn't you tell anyone that you could blow?"

"Um...I–" He cleared his throat. "I didn't think it mattered." I giggled.

"Hidden talent Russell." I smirked, then looked into the camera. "What other hidden talents does he have?"

That's not the only thing I hear when I walked past his dressing room before the show. Russell and I have been secretly dating for about three years. Why hide it, you ask? Because the media, especially TMZ, will do anything the fuck up anyone's relationship or marriage & the only people that actually knows about us is our family. I don't want this getting out, I love how our lives are without the media trying to destroy it.

"Well that's the end of our show. I hope you see–"

"Hol'up Y/n..." Russell stopped me. He looked over & nodded at our producer. He smiled at Russell, giving him the thumbs up.

"Russell, what's going on?" I asked.

"For those of you that don't know, Y/n and I have been dating for a few years now. Yes, Harvey and all y'all gossip ass fucks at TMZ, Y/n and I have been going strong for three years." I smiled to myself & shook my head. "But that's all bout to change today." He stood up & held his hand out to me. "C'mon baby." I took his hand & he walked us in front of the table. "Look baby, I dreamt of how to do this so many times and in so many different ways, but it could never be perfectly done without me feeling like you rejecting me." I folded my arms. "But this was Dig's idea, I swear...." I giggled. "I wanna spend the rest of my life with you, my folks love you, and I love our vibes." He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring out of his pocket, getting down on one knee. "Will you do this great honor and being my Queen, my Mrs. Simmons?" I couldn't stop smiling.

"But why on live tv though?" I giggled. He shrugged, then I kissed him. "I'd love to be your Mrs. Simmons."

"SHE SAID YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Everyone screamed & cheered. Russell laughed, sliding the ring on my finger & got up. He held me close.

"Thanks for watching our show. We hope to see you check back with us tomorrow." He saluted the camera, then kissed me.