Got Her To Break (Trevor)

"Marry me....?" I said to my girl as we just laid up in the house.

"No." She said, still looking at the tv.

"Marry me?"

"No.."

"Marry me." I said for the last time.

"Okay..." My eyes widened & I sat up, looking at her.

"Really!?" I asked surprisingly. She looked over at me.

"No..." She said, then laughed. I sucked my teeth. "Trevor, you know my answer is never going to change so I don't know why you keep asking." She got up & walked into the kitchen.

Last year on our six year anniversary, I asked Y/n to marry me & she said no. She said that she was happy the way everything is & that she wasn't ready for marriage. I understand where she's coming from though. When her parents were our age, they got married & have her. About six to seven years into their marriage, everything started to fall apart & they got divorced. Everything was hard for Y/n, especially since she was in the middle of all of it & it doesn't help that we have a 9-month-old son.

"Ma Ma!" TJ squealed as he slowly woddled over to us. He just started walking last month, so he's still trying to get used to it.

"Hey Tej!!!" Y/n picked him & kissed all over his face, causing him to giggle like crazy.

"Baby, please just marry me." I sighed, getting down off the couch & onto the freshly stained carpet. I pulled the engagement ring I got her last year out of my pocket, but I added my personal touches on it. I wanted it to be as perfect as Y/n.

"Trevor please...." She shook her head, sitting TJ in her lap.

"I've dedicated my whole life for you." I looked up at her. "Everything I've worked for, everything I put my heart & soul into, I do to keep you happy. I do all this because I love you. I wanna marry you is because I love you. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you baby." Tears started streaming down her cheeks, TJ brushed them off her face. She smiled. "So will you do my the honors and marry me?" She wiped the rest of her tears.

"If it'll get you to stop asking..." She rolled her eyes. "Yes Trevor, I'll marry you." I smiled like a damn fool as I slid the ring on her finger.

Today was a good day. I know I could break her!!