Request for VictoriasSecret_ (Diggy) || Part 3

I took my time with Nene. I didn't wanna rush this. I wanted this to mean something, not just me fuckin her but making love to her. Feeling every part of her, inside and out. I want her to feel it. Not that I just "want" her, I want to show her that I love her & that I'll do anything for her.

"Uhhh...." She moaned softly as I stroked inside her longingly & deep. I groaned as she clenched & unclenched on me.

"Nene stop." I hardened my thrusts. I leaned down to kiss her. "I love you Nene." I mumbled as I felt her cum.

"I love you too." Her sweet voice sounded softly. I flipped us over to where she was on top. She smirked, slowly rocking her hips back & forth.

"Shit!" I groaned & held her waist down, thrusting upwards. She moaned out.

"Oh fuck!" She spat, cummin for the second time. She slapped my hands off of her & pinned them by my head, squeezing 'em tight as she rode me like a porn star.

"Goddamn!"

Once we finished, we just cuddled. I held her tight & I didn't wanna let her go, I wouldn't have let her go.

"Dan?" She said, pulling me out my thoughts.

"What's wrong babygirl?" I asked.

"Did you mean it when you said that you loved me?" I looked down at her, then kissed her head.

"I've always loved you Nene." I told her. "And I always will."

~~ This One Shot was requested by @VictoriasSecret_ ! I hope you enjoyed your 3 part One Shots ☺️💕✨