05.

Dinner was nice but still probably more than Y/n could afford at the time. Travis wanted to hang out with Lucinda afterward, as Dante and Nicole were. Lucinda said she would only if Cadenza came too do she wouldn't be stuck with Travis all night.

"Oh my Irene. I don't want to spend the night with Cadenza at our house," Laurence complained.

"How about we have a group sleepover at my house?" Aphmau suggested. Y/n though that sounded awful; apparently Michi, Zane, and Aaron did too.

"Y/n~Sama why aren't you coming?" Kawaii~Chan whined.

"I'm not one to have sleepovers. I also just met you guys so it would be really awkward for me," she told KC.

"Oh okay. Kawaii~Chan gets it," she replied sympathetically.

Everyone piled into cars to go home and grab their stuff. Nicole ditched Y/n for Dante. Y/n was a little salty, especially cause Nicole insisted on driving her there in the first place.

"Y/n! Where's your car?" Laurance asked her.

"I rode with Nicole and she already left," she explained.

"Do you want a ride? I'm taking the guys home but we can stop at your house," he offered.

"No it's fine. I don't live too far away. Plus I need the exercise after eating all of that food," Y/n replied with a smile.

"You sure? It's really not a problem."

"Yup. Perfectly fine with walking." She gave him a reassuring smile.

"Alright." He said walking to his car. The guys piled in and drove off. Y/n didn't want to make him go out of his way but she was really starting to get angry at Nicole.

Y/n was only a few houses down from her house at this point, and man was she tired.

"Y/n?" a familiar voice from behind her said. She had earbuds in but no music playing so she acted like she didn't hear it, something she actually does more than she should. She just really wanted to get home. She pulled out her phone and clicked the first song that came up. Under my Thumb started playing. Someone tapped her on the shoulder and she internally groaned, turning around to be nice.

Standing there was... she racked her brain for a name but couldn't come up with one to save her life.

"Hey I didn't know you lived around here." He said. Garroth!

"Oh yeah. I live in house 75," she replied. She realized she was standing in front of the two houses that were bought not too long ago, 66 and 67. She remembered people moving into them but she never bothered to introduce herself.

"You know we really could've given you a ride home." He said, somewhat concerned. She shrugged and continued walking.

Finally, she was home. She silently vowed to never go in to anywhere in a group that large again.

When she walked inside, her cat, Panda, greeted her with a ton of meowing. She picked him up and went to play some Destiny, setting him in her lap when she settled into the couch.

Laurence didn't know Y/n lived around this area and he felt bad for not giving her a ride home when they lived so close by. He watched as she shrugged to Garroth and walked away.

The group of guys went across the street to Aphmau's and knocked on the door. She came out with a big grin on her face. After everyone arrived Kawaii~Chan offered to play truth or dare. Laurence didn't want to do he sat out.

"Aphmau~Senpai! Truth or dare?" Kawaii~Chan asked.

"Dare!" Aphmau replied confidentiality.

"Kawaii~Chan dares Aphmau~Senpai to TP Zane~Kun's house!" Kawaii~Chan dared, giggling.

"But Zane's my friend..." Aphmau said while getting up. She went to the bathroom and came back with 3 rolls of toilet paper.

They all followed Aph to Zane's and watched her throw the toilet paper over the trees and his house. They all ran off laughing when Zane started yelling at them.

They got back to the girls' house and sat back down where they were before.

"Okay.... Laurance! Truth or Dare?" Aph asked me.

"I'm not playing," he told her.

"Please?" She gave him puppy dog eyes but he was not about to budge, Irene knows what she would make him do.

"Nope, not gonna happen."

"Alright, fine, we'll skip you... for now."

"What do you mean 'for now'? I'm not playing!" he defended.

"Uh uh uh." She put a finger up. "Shhh."

The game continued for a while until Kawaii~Chan was dared to talk to Reese.

"Nooo. Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to talk to Reese~Senpai! Give Kawaii~Chan a different dare!" She whined.

"Sorry, Kawaii~Chan. It's a dare. You gotta do it. I mean you did dare Aph to tp Zane's house and she did it." Lucinda told her. Kawaii~Chan refused and suggested watching a movie instead. The group gave in and ended up watching Home.

Y/n just finished a patrol mission, man she hated those, when she decided to go to sleep. She walked past her window and noticed someone's house was tp'ed. She was pretty sure it was because of Laurence and his friends but she couldn't be certain.

She trudged upstairs and fell into bed, falling asleep very quickly.