Chapter 14

Katelyn started pounding on the door.
  "Stay away." I said, still tired from all that running, because well let's face it, I never do any type of physical activity.
  At this point, Laurance is on the couch, probably dead, and I'm sitting in the floor, leaning against the door. I'm still trying to catch my breath cause for me that was pretty far.
  "Y/N YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!" Katelyn yelled. I gave a halfhearted laugh. "Fine. I'm going home. But the next time I see you, you're dead."
  "Fine." I replied. I got up and wobbled over to the couch and realized that Laurance was on the whole couch so I just laid on the floor.
  "I'm so tired." He said.
  "Didn't you play football in high school or something?" I asked him.
  "I played soccer, thank you very much." He replied.
  "Whatever. Didn't you have to run then?" I asked.
  "Well yeah by I never liked it." He answered.
  "Ah. I see." I paused for a moment. "Which high school did you go to?"
  "Phoenix Drop High." He told me. I finally sat up and looked at him. "What?"
  "I went to Phoenix Drop High." I said. "Now move over so I can sit on the couch." He rolled his eyes and sat up. I took a seat next to him. Well really I laid down and put my legs in his lap.
  "What year did you graduate?" He asked me, trying to find out more.
"2011 I think(let's say you went to 4 years of college and you've been out for one year)." I answered.
"Seriously? You were in my class." He replied.
"I don't- WAIT. Were you the kid who had orange hair for a little while?" I asked.
He sighed. "We don't talk about that, but yes, sadly."
"And you were with that dumb group..... The Shadow Knights!"
"Yes. That was a horrible time in my life."
"And that one kid with the bad attitude tried to beat you up but you ran away!"
"Why do you remember the bad things about me?"
I shrugged. "Dunno. Weren't you that kid that always showed up late to home room?"
"Hey! I was helping people get to their classes!" He said defensively.
"Surrrre." I said while rolling my eyes. "Wait. Do you remember me?"
He sat there for a bit and thought. After a while he snapped his fingers and turned to me. "You were the girl who beat up Ivy for picking on Aphmau!"
"That was Aphmau?!"
"Yeah. Ivy didn't like her because she was friends with Garroth."
"I see."
"Oh and you were that really quiet girl in the back, right?"
"Yeah. That was me."
"And you always carried around a sketchbook."
"Huh? Oh yeah. I draw and paint a lot. You should have seen all my class work! It was covered in doodles."
He let out a small laugh. He pulled out his phone and looked at it. "Oh no."
"What is it?" I asked, my face full of concern.
"Heheh. Katelyn told the guys about the thing we did to them and they went outside and Dante saw his car. He texted me saying they're coming over." He told me.
"Well the door is locked so we should be fine." I said with a shrug.
"Well, thing is-" Laurance was cut off by someone knocking on the door.
I held my finger to my mouth, signaling him to not make a noise.
We got up and turned off the lamp. We went to my room and opened the window. My room overlooked the backyard so no one at my door could see me. I opened my window and crawled onto the roof. Laurance understood and followed.
"If Dante or Katelyn or anyone breaks down the door, they won't think to find us here." I whispered.
I shut the window but not all the way because we would need a way back in.
"Nice thinking." He whispered back.
We crawled over to the other side of the house to see a pissed off Dante, a pissed if Katelyn and the rest of the guys.
"I thought Katelyn was going to leave us alone." I whispered to Laurance.
"Guess not." He whispered to me.
"LET US IN OR I WILL BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR." Katelyn threatened.
"Why is she so mad? It was just a prank." I asked Laurance.
"I don't know. Maybe she just doesn't like to be scared." He replied.
We heard a crash coming from below us. I looked down and saw everyone going in.
Travis' POV (woah)
Katelyn kicked down the door and we all went in. She had a nice house, really. It was fairly large for one person though.
"I swear they are dead." Katelyn said.
"Why are you so mad? I mean I get that they scared you but it was just a prank." I said.
She sighed. "I just don't like it when people mess with me like that. It makes me feel weak, which I'm not." She answered. "Therefore, I'm going to get them back."
She went to the basement to look for them, Garroth was looking in the living room and I wasn't sure where Dante went. I decided that I would check her room.
I got up there and looked around. She wasn't there but that wouldn't stop me from going through her closet.
For some reason, I looked over and saw her window was open. I went over to it and got up on the sill. All of a sudden, I was yanked up onto the roof.
"What the fu-" I stopped when I saw it was Y/n and Laurance. Y/n smiled at me. "What is this about?"
"Well we couldn't let you tell them we are up here so we saw you and pulled you up." Y/n explained as she closed the window to where it was cracked.
"That's a crap reason." I told them. They both shrugged.
"You know, the others might freak out if they find out Travis went missing. Well Katelyn won't but it will scare them even more..." Y/n said with a slight evil grin.
"I'm not being a part of this." I said, putting my hands up and walking towards the window.
"Please~?" Y/n asked. I knew she was giving me puppy eyes. I turned around.
"Fine. But you owe me." I replied.
"How about I owe you if it isn't fun?" She suggested. "And it is, right Laurance?"
"Yeah. Just not when we are sprinting down the road from Katelyn." Laurance said, glaring at Y/n.
"Says Mr. Soccer player." Y/n retorted. Laurance rolled his eyes.
"Fine." I agreed. "Now how do you plan to do this?"
"Well I know this house better than anyone. You guys just busted the door so it'll be easy to jam. I can jam the back door too but not as easily. We'll need distractions and stuff too." She said.

So I've started watching Fairy Tail and it's great. Gray is my favorite character to be honest.
Word count: 1190