Oh shit waddup (read this bad boy)

O shit waddup it's ya girl back at it again a year and a half later. Someone commented on this today, and me being the dumbass I am, completely forgot the plot line to my own book. I decided to read it cause I have nothing better to do with my life and I realized how great of a character Laurence actually is. I also realized how bad of a writer I was back then (considering it was 8th grade).

So, because I hate cringey books, I want to rewrite this one. It has a good idea behind it but me being a weird 13 year old, just rushed it and made it super fanfic-y. I doubt most of the og readers will even see this so it won't matter much to them, but to you new folks, buckle up, you're in for a long ride of me not updating fast enough.

I'll mark the edited ones with a new way of titling chapters; chapter one will be 01., cause that's way more aesthetic, chapter 2 will be 02., etc. Beware, it might not fit the old plot line exact but honestly I fell in love with Laurence's character and I think this plot has great potential that I just totally ruined.

Being a sophomore and constantly busy, I won't update fast. Although I am on spring break currently, it won't last for long and I might even give up on editing the chapters. Hopefully I can continue the story more, even though I don't like Aphmau anymore.

Thanks!