Chapter 12

Guess what? I didn't die!

I heard knocks on the door but I didn't want to get up. I was still in Laurance's arms. I heard them again. I kept my eyes closed and ignored it. I heard the door creek open.
Squealing came from my left. I finally decided I should open my eyes. I did so and saw Aphmau fangirling to Garroth. Garroth looked kind of freaked out but turned his attention back to us.
"Why are you people in my house?" I groaned.
"Laurance didn't come home last night and both you didn't answer your phones." Garroth replied.
I lifted my head up and gave them glares.
"Aphmau, why are you here?" I asked her.
"I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the mall with Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and I?" She asked. "Just a girls day."
"I have to go to work today. Maybe after my shift? I'll already be at the mall cause I work there so can you meet me there at 5:00?" I asked, still groggy.
"Sounds good!" Aphmau said with a cheerful smile.
"See you guys later then." Garroth said while exiting. Aphmau waved and followed him.
"Laurance~ get up." I said while poking him. He opened his eyes-ish. He squinted at me. I know what to do! He wasn't moving so I moved me face so it was centimeters away from his. I moved my face closer but instead of going to his lips, I got closer to his ear.
"Do you want to die today?" I whispered. Laurance shot up. I giggled.
  "I'm up, I'm up!" He said, putting his hands up.
  "Well I have to get ready because I actually have to do stuff today." I told him while pushing myself off of my couch.
"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then?" He asked me.
"Maybe. I might clean house tomorrow. I dunno." I replied with a shrug.
"Okie dokie." Laurance said while leaving my house, the door gently shutting behind him.
I have to be there are ten and it's...... 8:00 am right now.
I jogged upstairs and decided to shower.
Time skip (>•-•)>
I got out of the shower and got changed. I put on black ripped jeans and a f/b(favorite band) t-shirt. I put a f/c flannel over it and slipped on f/c high top converse. I put on a grey beanie to go with it.
I was about to leave but I heard a meow. I saw C/n come around the corner and nudge his/her food bowl. I filled it up and ran outside, locking the door, of course.
I got in my car and drove down to the mall. I had to wait to be let in because I didn't have my key yet.
Kiera soon let me in and handed me a key to the mall/store along with my name tag. We walked down to the store and she showed me the basic stuff.
Customers soon started to pile in. I was getting the hang of it but every once in a while I would ask Kiera for help.
"Y/n?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turned around to see Nicole.
"Nicole?" I asked.
"Oh! Y/n! I didn't know you worked here!" She replied.
"Today is my first day actually." I said with pride.
"Well you seem to be great at it!" She told me.
"Aww thanks. Well I should get back to work. I might get in trouble...." I said.
"Oh, right. Wait I want to buy this stuff." She set some clothes on the counted.
After I finished ringing her up(is that what it's called?), it was already 5:00.
"Y/n, You're shift is over!" Kiera called from the door. I grabbed my bag and left.
I soon saw Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau.
"Hey guys!" I said while running over to them.
"Hey Y/n!" They all said together.
"Which store should we go to first?" I asked with excitement.
"I was thinking the food court." Aphmau said. We all laughed.
"I'm kind of hungry too." Katelyn agreed.
"Kawaii~Chan would love to have some food right now!" Kawaii~Chan cheered.
"Come to think of it, I hadn't had anything to eat all day..." I said.
"Then it's settled! Let's go!" Aphmau said, running off. We all followed behind her.
Time skip of laziness
It was now 8:00 pm so we decided to go home. I walked to my car, my arms full of bags. The girls went to their car, which was parked on the other side of the parking lot, thus meaning, I had to walk alone(I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known....)(sorry. I had too.). Oh well, joke's on them. I parked WAY closer.
I put my bags in the backseat and sat down in the drivers seat.
After I got home, I put my bags upstairs, not caring about hanging the clothes up in my closet. I was too tired. Well, not necessary sleepy, just not wanting to do anything whatsoever.
  I went back downstairs and plopped into the couch. I grabbed my black controller and turned on my PlayStation. I logged in and started up Rainbow Six Siege. It was a pretty difficult game but I still rocked at it.
  After a while of kicking everyone's butt, I got kind of hungry, as per usual.
  I went over to my pantry and found nothing delectable. Hmm... What about the fridge? I looked in the fridge and was met by the same fate. I went back to the pantry and lowered my standards. This went on for a while until I made some toast.
  I finished my toast quickly but yet I still wasn't tired. I checked the time and saw it was only 11:00 pm. Hmmm... Kinda bored.... I really wanted to do something but I wanted to get out of the house..... I COULD PLAY PRANKS ON PEOPLE!!! I squealed with excitement.
  I texted Laurance to meet me at my house. I was gonna need help with this and I wasn't going to prank the guys alone. He finally replied after a long 5 minutes.
Y: Get over to my house rn
L: Uh okay.... May I ask why?
Y: You'll see. Just hurry!
L: Fine fine.
  This was going to be fun

Lol sorry for not posting for like 5 days...

Word count: 1088