07.

Y/n thought her interview went horribly.

When she got home, she immediately stripped her "fancy" clothes and put on running shorts and a t-shirt. She didn't really care about impressing anyone at Aphmau's so she didn't think twice about her outfit.

Before she left, Y/n grabbed a backpack and stuffed some sleep over stuff in it. She was always bad at packing for anything, really, so she knew she was going to forget something. She shrugged and was out the door.

She decided walking would save her gas money and would probably be better for her health. She knocked on the door and within seconds was greeted with a small puppy.

"Oh, sorry, that's Celeste," Aphmau said as the dog jumped all over Y/n. She smiled at the excitement from such a small dog.

"That's a nice name for a dog," Y/n commented.

"Thanks," Aphmau replied. "You can just set your stuff down over by the couch." She did as instructed and sat down. Soon Kawaii~Chan and a woman with light blue hair came downstairs.

"Y/n, this is Katelyn. Katelyn, this is Y/n," Aphmau introduced. Y/n gave Katelyn a shy smile and a small wave.

"Hey," she said in reply.

"So I thought we could all get to know one another!" Aphmau cheered.

"Uh, sure," Y/n reluctantly said.

"Kawaii~Chan would love to!" Kawaii~Chan said.

"Do I have to be here?" Katelyn whined.

"Yeeesss," Aphmau answered.

"Fine. We aren't doing too many girly things, though," Katelyn decided.

"No promises," Aphmau giggled.

"Kawaii~Chan thinks we should paint our nails!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

They all agreed to do it, although Y/n wasn't the type to paint her nails, nor was Katelyn. All three girls went up to their rooms to grab their nail polishes. Y/n didn't bring any so she waited awkwardly downstairs. She felt her phone buzz in her pocket so she pulled it out to reveal a message from Zvahl. She had the PSN messaging app on her phone so she could talk to people even if she wasn't online.

Z: yo I need help with a raid
Y: no can do I'm not home
Z: o do you have the psn app too then
Y: hah yeah
Z: just go home so we can have 6 people lol

This made her laugh a little before she replied she had to go. She heard 'oooing' from in front of her. Y/n looked up from her phone and saw the girls looking at her.

"Who was it~?" Aphmau sang. Her face instantly turned pink.

"N-no one!" She defended. Dang I stuttered. She turned her phone screen off so the others couldn't look at it.

"Oooo~ Y/n~Sama has a crush!" Kawaii~Chan cooed.

"Nope. Not doing this," Y/n told them. "I don't like him."

"Sure. But anyways, let's get to painting our nails!" Aphmau cheered. Y/n nodded in agreement, glad that the heat was off her.

They got done with their nails with some casual banter while doing it. Y/n wasn't ever great at painting her nails but at least she was somewhat decent. She painted hers white with f/c polkadots(I THOUGHT IT WAS SPELT POKADOTS WITHOUT THE L AND MY WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE).

"Wow Y/n. Those look really good," Katelyn complimented.

"Huh? Oh thanks. I'm not great at it but whatever," she replied, shrugging.

"They're better than mine." Katelyn said. Her were a simple light blue. Y/n liked it, really; nothing crazy. Aphmau's were purple with black stripes and Kawaii~Chan's were pink with little jewels on them.

"I like yours, Katelyn," Y/n encouraged.

"Oh, thanks." She seem surprised.

"So what do we do now?" Y/n asked the group.

"Well, all sleepovers need truth or dare. It's not a sleepover without it," Aphmau said.

"Well I would define a sleepover as one who stays the night at someone else's house, but I mean yeah, I like truth or dare," Y/n pointed out.

"Alright. Who wants to go first?" Katelyn asked.

"Kawaii~Chan will!" Kawaii~Chan shouted.

"Okay, Kawaii~Chan, truth or dare?" Y/n asked.

"Kawaii~Chan wants a dare!" She answered.

"I need help guys. I don't know her too well," Y/n said with a laugh.

"Hmm. I dare you to text Reese," Aphmau said with a slight smirk creeping up on her face. Kawaii~Chan looked mortified.

"No no no! Kawaii~Chan doesn't want to!" She squealed.

"Too bad. It's a dare, therefore you have too." Katelyn told her.

Kawaii~Chan pouted and pulled out her phone. She typed something and set her phone down.

"Done!" She said. Aphmau grabbed her phone.

"Yup. She said hi to Reese." Aphmau confirmed. Kawaii~Chan looked proud of herself. I guess she likes Reese?

"Okay. Y/n~Sama! Truth or dare?" She asked me. Well if I say truth, she is going to make me say who I was texting. If I say dare, she is still going to make me say who I was texting.

"Uhh. Dare," she decided after some thought.

"I dare Y/n~Sama to say who she was texting!" Did she call it or what.

"Some guy you guys don't know cause you guys are uncultured and don't play video games," Y/n stated.

"What game?" Katelyn asked.

"Halo and Destiny," she answered.

"Don't the guys play those games?" Aphmau asked.

"Probably," Katelyn responded. Y/n really hoped they would drop the subject.

"What's the guys username?" Aphmau questioned.

"No can do, I've already done my dare." She crosses her arms.

"Fine let's just keep playing," Katelyn said with an eye roll. Y/n ended up quitting the game before it became her turn again.

Edited.