06.

Y/n woke up to the sound of her phone going off. She groaned and rolled over, accidentally knocking it off the nightstand in the process. She groaned louder and slumped off the side of her bed, grabbing it when it stopped ringing. She groaned even louder.

Her screen lit up with a voicemail and she saw that there were also two other missed calls from unknown numbers. She groaned loud enough to the point where it was just yelling now.

She clicked on the first voicemail, "Hello, Mrs. L/n, this is Shane from Austin's. We looked over your application and thought you would be a great asset to the team and was wondering if an interview today would work for you. Call us back at 639-7472."

"Hello, Y/n~Sama! This is Kawaii~Chan from the maid cafe! Kawaii~Chan would love to have Y/n~Sama in for an interview!"

"This is Janet Miol from the Kitchen. We are sorry to inform you, but you did not meet the criteria we are looking for. Have a good day."

Y/n called Austin's back and worked out a time for the interview, 3:00 pm. It was already around 12:30 so Y/n had a little bit of time to kill.

She went downstairs and got a granola bar and lied down on the couch. She bit off a piece as she signed onto Destiny, clicking her favorite character. She was an awoken hunter with navy blue and orange armor; the max level, 40. She checked her message box and saw she had a friend request from Zvahl. She accepted and he was actually online. He invited her to his fire team so she grabbed her headset and plugged it in.

She was sent to the Tower, the social place to buy things. She saw his name and ran over to him. He was a level 39 so he was close to not gaining any more xp. He was an exo titan with green armor. Figures. He had his helmet on so she couldn't see his characters face. She also had her helmet on, mainly because she no longer thought her character looked cool.

However, it wasn't just her and Zvahl, there also were two other people in the team.

TheDragonHat and PMSeymourva were their usernames.

"Hey, (user)!" Zvahl said over group chat.

"Hey, what's up," she replied.

"Hello," TheDragonHat greeted.

"Hey, baby," PMSeymourva cooed.

"These other two are my roommates," Zvahl clarified.

Ohh okay. That makes sense. She made her character wave to them. It was really more of a bow than a wave but whatever. They all waved back. Her character was the only one who bowed because she was the only hunter. TheDragonHat was also a titan and PMSeymourva was a warlock(hehe).

They played for about an hour before Y/n had to go. Zvahl was now a level 40, PMSeymourva was a 39 and TheDragonHat was a 38, 100 xp away from a 39.

"Oh yikes, I gotta go. I have a job interview in an hour and I haven't even started getting ready," Y/n told them.

"Good luck!" TheDragonHat said cheerfully.

"Thanks!" Y/n replied.

"Adios" Zvahl responded.

"Aw, dang," PMSeymourva said. She laughed a little and turned off her PS4.

She went upstairs and got dressed into a nice shirt and jeans that weren't actually ripped, unlike most of hers. She heard her doorbell ring so her went downstairs and opened to door, revealing Aphmau.

"Uh hey, Aphmau," she said, confused.

"Hi! So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out at my house for a little bit. I would've texted you but I never got your number," she offered.

"Oh, I have a job interview in like 45 minutes. I can swing by afterward?"

"Yeah sure thing! And it's not a sleepover unless you want to. I know you said you don't like sleepovers but we can just hang out," she replied.

"Cool, sounds fun," Y/n responded.

Panda must have heard them talking cause he was out there right when Y/n was about to say bye and finish getting ready.

"Aww, you have a cat?" she asked with a smile, crouching down to let him.

"Heh yeah. I found him at the pound. He was an abused cat and was about to be put down because nobody would adopt him. It took him a while to get used to being loved by strangers but now Panda adores random people," Y/n explained. This made Aphmau smile brighter.

"You saved a poor kitty's life?! That's so adorable!" She exclaimed. "How long ago did you get him?"

"A year or two ago," she replied. "I don't know exactly but it was around then. He was dropped off at the pound when he was 4 and he is 6 now. I don't know how long Panda was in the pound for but it must have been a while."

"Haha well we are going to be here all day if we keep talking about and petting Panda. I'll see you tonight!" She said cheerfully as she pranced off.

Panda seemed disappointed that Aphmau stopped letting him but he soon went back to his food bowl. Y/n went back upstairs to finish getting ready, which she only had about 10 minutes to do now.

Edited