Chaper 11

Ugh. What time is it? Y/n groggily opened her eyes and scanned the room. She was alone on the floor next to the couch where Travis slept. She rolled over and grabbed her phone. 9:34 am. She had a few hours to spare before she had to be at work.

Y/n got up and went to the kitchen where she heard Garroth, Dante, Aphmau, and Kawaii~Chan talking.

"All I'm saying is Y/n and Laurence totally did something last night," Y/n heard Dante say before she walked in. She stopped short and listened in on the conversation.

"I mean her hair was a little messed up but either she's a really good liar or she's telling the truth when she said nothing important happened," Aphmau explained.

"Then what did Y/n~Sama and Laurence~Kun do?" KC asked innocently.

"Aaron and I had a deep conversation about lentils. Maybe that's what they did," Garroth pointed out.

"No way; two people who are obviously attracted to each other would never have a conversation about some type of weird bean thing when they could do anything they want with no consequences," Dante argued.

A hand clasped around Y/n's mouth. She was dragged off upstairs by Travis. She would have yelled but then the others would have known she was eavesdropping.

"So," Travis whispered to her at the top of the stairs, "what happened last night?"

"Honestly I thought this was going somewhere completely different," Y/n sighed with relief.

"Come on, you're my friend, you gotta tell me," he pleaded.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Y/n lied. Travis gave her the puppy dog eyes. "Laurence and I agreed that what happens in the closet stays in the closet and only between us."

"So something did happen?"

"I didn't say that."

"But there would be no need to agree upon the secrecy if there wasn't a secret."

Y/n patted Travis' head and went back down stairs. She popped her head in the kitchen and told them she was leaving. The four jumped and started saying random things that they were "talking about". Y/n grabbed her bag and left while Laurence, Katelyn, and Aaron were still sleeping.

She got home and right away jumped in the shower (do you guys pronounce it sh-ow-wer or sharr-er?) so her hair would have enough time to air dry.

"I'm gonna head home," Laurence said to the group. Aaron and Y/n had already left and he heard some of the others talking about him and Y/n so he decided to go before he could be put on trial and questioned.

Before he left, he noticed a pale yellow phone case with a cat on it. He never saw it before so he figured it was Y/n's. He decided he would run it over to her house.

He rang her door bell and waited as he heard footsteps running down the stairs. The door flung open to reveal Y/n with sopping wet hair. She looked panicked.

"Looking for this?" He asked as he handed Y/n's phone to her. She sighed in relief and thanked him.

"I got out of the shower and realized I didn't have my phone with me," she laughed. "Thankfully it was only you that had it and not some weirdo."

"Glad to know you think I'm not a weirdo," he chuckled.

"I mean there's always that chance."

She thanked him once more before he took off.

She flopped onto her couch, daydreaming about Laurence. Man, what're the odds that the guy she met online is the same guy who lives just down the street? And all of this started just through a click of her mouse.

But then, of course, she started to have her doubts; what if this was all too good to be true?