Chapter Four

TAYLOR'S POV

I entered the room and saw all the fans. Some of them shrieked, most took photos, and the rest just stood and stared. "Before we begin..." I started, breaking the silence "...I just want to let everyone know that I'm a person just like you, no more, no less. A-Any questions?" A girl up in front with red hair rose her hand.

"Yes, you." I point to her.

She put her hand down, "Are you proud of your treadmill video or embarrassed?" she asked.

I sigh, how'd I know someone would ask this? "Umm... well not the type of question I meant, but both actually. It was fun, despite painful, and 'Jumpman's' a really good song... Any other questions?"

No one raised their hands.

"Alright. Let's get the tour started." I motioned for them to follow me.

We went onto the stage. I went up to my choreographer, "How would you feel about teaching these guys some of the moves to 'Shake it Off'?" They cheered, "Yeah!" My choreographer smiled and nodded, "Okay." While she was doing that, I checked my twitter. I was scrolling down for a while until it was time to move on. "Was that fun?" I asked. Some yeses were replied.

We walked back to my dressing room and I gave them some insides to my wardrobe. "I especially love this one." I picked up my costume from "Out of the Woods." It was the gold sparkly jumpsuit. "It makes me feel like a rock star!" I hung the outfit back up and continued with the tour.

Next, I let them see my songbook. "The latest song I'm working on is called '''Look What You Made Me Do'. I-" "Sing it for us!" someone commanded. "Yeah!" said another. "Sing! Sing! Sing! Sing! Si-" I chuckle, "All right! Okay! I'll sing it!" I picked up my guitar and sat down on a chair.

"I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage
The role you made me play
Of the fool, no, I don't like you
I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie
You said the gun was mine
Isn't cool, no, I don't like you (oh!)
But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time
I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined
I check it once, then I check it twice, oh!
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do
-" I stopped "That's all I've got... What do you guys think?"

It was silent. Dead silent. Scary silent. Oh no! Was it bad!? You know it's bad if more than 10 fans hate it... The silence broke and instead was filled with applause. I smiled. They liked it! For the next hour and a half we finished the tour and everyone was getting ready to leave. I grabbed my purse and went for the door when I heard singing coming from the bathroom. My bathroom...

I walked towards it. It was a girl's voice singing a song I've never heard before. I waited outside the bathroom until she came out. She looked up and gasped, "I-I'm sorry" she says "I thought I was allowed to use this restroom. I-" "No," I giggle "it's not about the restroom. You... you were singing." She blushed, "Y-You heard that?" I nod, "What's your name?" She hesitates, but replies, "Luna. Luna Pratt."

A/N: So we had more of Taylor's POV in this chapter, hope you liked it! I just want to give a shout out to fearless123456789 for helping me with this book, because honestly, without her, there wouldn't be this book. SO thanks! ;)