Chapter Eighteen

LUNA'S POV

Taking a deep breath, I slowly walk up to Taylor; she was getting her stuff together to get back to the bus.

"T-Taylor?" I ask "I'm-"

"I don't want to hear it!" she exclaimes.

"But I'm sorry!" I shout "I wasn't the one who put me on the stage! The MIT did! She like spoke Swedish or something and pushed me on the stage! I tried to tell her otherwise, but she wouldn't listen... I don't think she understood English.

She stopped packing. She stopped moving. She just stared at me with her sparkling blue eyes; they were full of many emotions. Anger. Confusion. Hate

"I feel like..." she started, then looked down and pursed her lips "...Luna I want to help you start your career... I do! But, you keep doing things like this! And... I just don't know how much more of it I can take."

And with that, she grabbed her bag,phone, and some other things and headed for the tour bus.

I knew I needed to do something to make it up to her, but I didn't want to do anything to make it worse. But is this how it's going to be now? Screw up, apologize, repeat? I don't think Taylor has that much patience... I just need to do my best to not get in her way as much. After all, she has been doing this for 12 years now.

***

The little red light went on that said "Recording" and I started playing my guitar, then Elijah, Mason, and Molli and Holli joined. We were recording "Fighting Fearless," first. But in the middle of my line, my voice cracked.

"Let's just... try it again," George, the owner of the studio said, slightly irritated. This was the 4th time we attempted to record... the first song! My band was starting to get annoyed with me, "Sorry guys," I say "...let's just... take five." I sigh and they exit the room to get some water or go to the bathroom. I was still upset with what happened. And I was just out of it today.

It took a few hours but we eventually finished recording three songs and George and two other people were going to edit it and save it to a file on the computer. I sighed of relief, at least we're making progress...

***

I sighed as I checked my Twitter, it was the only thing I could do since Taylor was giving me the silent treatment and I had no ideas for any songs. My band just got back from the recording studio an hour ago to get started on finishing my album.

I was scrolling through some videos of mine and Tay's "duet" performance and pics of my opening act when I came across one of the top magazine's post. It was me when I was signing autographs. I hadn't known that someone recorded it. I clicked play.

"Did you purposefully go on to up-stage Taylor?" I shook my head, "Yeah" What!? That's not what I said! "It was just I to be her on stage, but I purposefully up-staged her. Everyone knows they're there to hear me and not Taylor. Being her partner was just a mistake. It was fun singing 'Bad Blood,' with her, though. Now I'm just ranting, here's your autograph."

My jaw had dropped and I was in complete shock! The caption said, "Taylor's New Partner and Opening Act Up-stages her in Concert." I could not believe my eyes. Those weren't my words! Well, some of them were... But not in that order! That's not what I said... I said some of it, but not like that! How could this happen! Can this get any worse?

I didn't know if I should tell Taylor about it. If I didn't, she might see it, get mad and ditch me forever. But if I do show her, she might think that I'm rubbing it in her face. But I'm not. I didn't mean for any of this to happen! Now I might have ruined her life...

A.N/ What should Luna do? Let me know in the comments below and comment, vote, and share please :)