CHAPTER 10

「50 Hours With You Part-1」

• • •

【ERIKA】

Erika sat there sulking at how much time they were losing. Kurapika was grateful to her for not forcing him to kill.

He watched her with kind and guilty eyes, but she ignored them. She was more focused on how they would be able to defeat them without losing all their time.

Sometimes it took more than a 3 days for a person to wake up from being unconscious. They didn't have that much time to spare.

Erika didn't even know how many more obstacles were left to conquer. Suddenly worried she didn't notice Leorio and the strange woman meet at the center platform.

Though, soon enough she did. From what she saw they were betting or gambling.

Leorio was blushing and thinking of 'fantasies' while the girl was pulling up her dress strap.

She had very messy pink pigtails and a simple rag dress.

Leorio had 10 on his screen while Pigtails had a larger amount.

It was the final bet.

"Leorio! Bet your age!"
Yelled Kurapika.

That's a smart idea...

"Yeah do that!"
Erika agreed.

"But it's pretty obvious I'm a teenager!"
Leorio shouted back.

"What!?"
Pigtails screeched.

"Oh great your chance is gone! Great job Leorio!"
Erika shouted back.

"I know. I'll bet that he's not actually unconscious."

Leorio pointed to Deform. He grabbed him by his waist and held him dangling off the edge.

Sweat started to appear on his face and body and he hanged longer.

"Oh no! My hands are slipping! I'm gonna drop him."
Leorio chimed.

The blue skinned man did not move.

Quite the determined fellow.

"Well I guess he's unconscious. We don't need him anymore right?"

Leorio let the blue man fall. Quickly Deform opened his eyes and grabbed onto the ledge.

"I'm not unconscious!"
He screamed, begging to be pulled up.

Leorio smirked at his victory and Kurapika immediately gained a point.

Relief spread through Erika. She let out a sigh and after, a squeak at the hand on her shoulder.

She noticed it was Gon. He was smiling cheekily with closed eyes.

Erika was still a bit annoyed at it but nonetheless she gave him a hug.