Chapter 37

They kiss for a long time before his hands made its way under her pjs', feeling the warmth of her skin under it. She moaned on what he is doing.

She ran her hands on his already bare body. He grabbed her hands and trapped it over her head, he lifted his head look her in the eye and told her "I don't know how to do this babe" they both laugh at the idea. "me either" she said. "oh God" he murmured and chuckled.

"we just want to have kids, why is it so hard" he leaned his head on her neck still laughing "what if I hurt you?" he asked "then lets stop this" she stood up but he stop her "No!!" he pulled her back to bed. he tickled her "babe don't. alam mong malakas kiliti ko. no, stop babe" while she keeps on laughing and trying to get off of him.

"e binibitin mo ako." he told her "sabi mo di ka marunong" she replied and pouted "so ano ito practice muna para maperfect natin" she smiled big. "ano Mr. Rodriguez are you just going to sta..." he kissed her that made her stop from talking. "bahala na si batman, babe. lezz do dizz. little Andrew and Asher coming their way" and made a heartily laugh. "game!, come on babe" in her seducing tone.

ANDREW's POV

Our first is amazing. No, actually that was unexplainable. it felt so good, puro kilitian, tawanan, harutan but it became intense. I love how we discover each others body, how she kissed me.

"babe?" bigla niya ako niyakap

"may masakit ba sayo, babe? tell me."

"no, napansin ko lang malalim iniisip mo. don't worry about me." she gave me a peck

tumagilid ako ng higa para makita ko sya mabuti, dinagan ko ang binti ko sa binti nya at niyakap palapit sa akin. hinalikan ko siya sa noo.

"babe" lambing kong tawag sa kanya.

"hmm" sagot niya habang tinetrace ang mukha ko.

"another round? but if its ok with you. if masakit pa din ok lang wag na. I just want to feel you again. yung seryoso, kasi kanina parang naglalaro tayo?" I gave her a pleading look

"Mr. Rodriguez, sino ba patawa ng patawa? puro kalokohan?" sabay tawa niya. yung tawang nakakahawa, nakakadala.

"ok, ok. siyempre naman Mrs. Rodriguez first time. nagpapatanggal kaba lang"

"ano tingin mo sa akin hindi ko first time" tampo niyang tanong

"babe hindi ganun. don't you find it cute, sa huli nga naging intense ka na e" and dahil dun napalo ako sa noo na ikinatawa uli nya.

"aray naman babe!" pagsagot sa palo niya "dali na babe. dun sa shower. please" pilit ko pa.

binalot niya ang sarili sa kumot at nagmadaling tumayo. hinatak ko ang dulo nito, para kaming nag tug-of-war. tawa naman ako ng tawa na hinabol siya sa buong kwarto. binitawan niya ang kumot pagdating sa pinto ng cr

"I'll wait you in 10 kapag wala ka pa dito I'll lock the door" panunukso niya

"10 minutes?" tanong ko. tuluyan na siyang pumasok sa cr

"10 seconds." when I heard that I jumped out of the bed halos madapa dapa ako and went inside the cr.

"you sexy bad girl" tukso ko sa kanya

"hello bad hottie" in her sexy tone.

she encircled her hands around my neck and gave me a passionate kiss. and we played the whole day