Chapter Twenty One: Say No to This

"What're you doing?" Penny was lead past her room. "My room is right there."

"Not goin' there."

"Why?"

Spot opened a door at the end of a hall with a key. He lead her inside and shut the door behind him. Penny heard the click of the lock as he turned around and met her gaze. She wasn't scared. He could see that. Spot couldn't believe the naivety of this girl.

"Sit down. We need ta talk."

"Uh..ok."

She sat on the edge of the bed. He paced the floor looking her up and down.

"Let me ask you'se this: if I'se told you'se ta stay quiet and do whateva I'se say what would you'se do?"

"Well you'se are the leader. So sure."

He stopped and looked at her. He smirked. "Not smart kid."

"What do you mean?"

He chuckled. "How can someone be so damn stupid? Ya see that's the part where you'se can't defend ya self no more. You'se just gave them da power."

"What are you'se talkin' about?"

He smirked. "Do ya trust me?"

"No..."

"Good."

Suddenly his lips were on hers and she didn't say no. She couldn't say no. She could feel how experienced his hands were as he pleasured her. Her head was reeling faster and faster as he started undressing her, touching her more and more. It was all a blur until the sharp pain washed over her. Down below something broke, something that couldn't be repaired. She winced. He quieted her, his bright eyes gleaming in the faint lighting seeping through the windows. His warm, bare chest pressed against her more and more. Waves of heat shot through her as the pain subsided and the strange longings met.

He whispered, "Race is a dumbass. I'se seen 'im ignore you and you'se follow like a sad pup."

She looked at him and her heart stopped. She didn't love Spot; she didn't know Spot. But it was too much.

It became a pass time.