Meeting

JESSICAS POV

I woke up to the sound of angelic singing. I had no idea what the words meant they were in elvish. I was about to go back to sleep when the door to my room opened. I expected Legolas but in walked his father, Thranduil.

"Oh, my Lord." I tried to get out of bed so I could bow or curtsy or something. I fell to say the least. He ran over and assisted me back into bed. His strong arms and hands grabbed my wrist and placed it around his neck. He picked me up off the floor. One arm behind my back another supporting my legs. My heart melted. Why are he and his son so perfect?!

"Are you okay?" He asked in a stern yet concerned voice.

"Yes I'm fine. I am so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you if I did."

"It's fine. I have come here to ask you about yourself. First tell me where you're from."

"I don't know."

"When you came to us, why were you speaking the language of Mordor?"

"I don't know."

"What do you remember?!"

"Nothing! Absolutely nothing! My name, that's it!"

He looked taken back, then I realized I had yelled.

"I am sorry I-"

He held up his hand to silence me.

"It is fine, I will leave you to your...pondering. Try to remember something before I come back."

He turned and left the room. He shut the door gently behind him. And I saw no one else the rest of the night.

Hey anyone who is reading. This is my first attempt at writing a fanfic for this particular fandom. Sorry if it's bad. Tell me what you think. Kk byez.