Let the games begin

LEGOLAS'S POV

I realized I had fallen asleep. I felt bad for not going back and visiting Jessica. I knew I would have to go and apologize. I got out of bed and walked down the corridor to her room. I knocked quietly on the door to see if she was awake.

"Lady Jessica, are you awake?"

"Yes come in."

I pushed on the door and found her and my father talking quietly.

"Oh I'm sorry to disturb. I'll come back later."

"No it's fine, I was just leaving." My father responded. He bowed to Jessica and took her by the hand. He lightly kissed the back of it. I felt an anger rise into my heart. I didn't know why but I hated seeing my father getting close to her.

I moved over to the seat my father was just in and sat down.

"I'm sorry I didn't come back last night. I heard some... Disturbing news."

"Oh no it's fine, your father came and visited."

"Oh he did, really? Um, I'll be back, I promise." She smiled and nodded.

I shut the door behind me. Rage welling up within me. I came to my fathers room.

"YOU HYPOCRITE! YOU TELL ME NOT TO GET INVOLVED."

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." He replied coolly.

"Don't start with me. I know you too well."

"I was simply asking her some questions about her past."

"Like hell you were. What was that whole bowing and hand kissing thing? You only do that for royalty."

My father gave me a blank look. He looked away from me.

"Get out."

"But- fine. Good day, sir."

I turned and left the room. Rage still coursing through my veins. I like Jessica but now that my father is in this sick little game, this could be fun. Let the games...begin.