Drawn

THRANDUIL'S POV

I wish Legolas wouldn't stick his nose where it didn't belong. I love him but he's being ridiculous. The only reason I was speaking with her was because I needed to know who she is. Well maybe not the only reason. That's not the point however. I don't know but there is something about this girl, I'm just... drawn to her. She seems mysterious, veiled in wonder. Not only that but she's beautiful. Wait what am I doing, I can't and won't get involved. Well, maybe I will. Let the games begin.

LEGOLAS'S POV

I walked back to Jessica's room, I heard mumbling coming from behind the door. I knocked.

"Lady Jessica, it's me may I come in?"

"Oh, yes of course."

I walked in. She was sitting up in bed, looking out of the glass doors that led to the balcony.

"Do you wish to go outside?"

"Yes that would be lovely."

She tried to stand up by herself but fell back down. She put her head down, obviously embarrassed. I walked over to her and offered her my hand. She gladly took it. I pulled her up and I used my arms to support her back.

JESSICA'S POV

When Legolas helped me out of bed, I felt my heart skip a beat. When I felt his strong arms slip around my back and hold me up, I felt it stop altogether. As we walked across the room I stumbled a few times. After everyone he supported me and we finally made it to the balcony. He opened the double glass doors and we stepped out into the crystal clear summer air. Everything around us was bright green. The sky was a clear blue and the air was fresh.

"It's beautiful." I said at last.

"It is, now even more so that you're here." He smiled down at me and placed his hand on my cheek. His rose colored lips looked even fuller up close. My heart was pounding in my chest. He leaned in slowly, his lips came closer and closer, I closed my eyes. He gently covered my lips with his. A warmth I had never felt spread throughout my body. Was this love?