Now you know

JESSICAS POV

"Hello Jessica, it's been too long, I've missed you."

"I wish I could say the same for you." I retorted giving him the look I know he hates. "What do you want?"

"Jessica, I told you what I wanted when I set you off to destroy Rivendell and the elves. You did t listen then, why would you listen now."

"Listen I don't want to be here, you brought me here. I was just starting to get Legolas--"

My father growled when he had heard that name. "Don't ever say his name here!" He came over to me and placed his hand around my throat. His grip got tighter as the seconds ticked on. Soon he had released me and backed away. "No matter." He said slyly. "You'll never get him back."

"And how in Eru llúvatar's name would you know that?"

"I have spies every where. You see, you would still be in Rivendell if it weren't for my people there. They reported that you were falling in love with...him." My father sounded repulsed by the very thought. "However I'm sure it would be simple for you to get distracted by his ways. In fact my spies had seen quite a show, Thranduil was right you were having fun, how all of Rivendell didn't hear you is odd to me." He smiled again. His long, boney fingers stroked his beard as he sat down on his marble throne staff in hand. "I want to make sure a mistake like this never happens again."

"And how can you make sure of that?" I asked.

"My orcs have special plans for you my dear. No elf price will ever be interested in you after they are done. Such a pity, I did enjoy seeing your beautiful face." He traced a finger down the side of my cheek, I pulled away from his slimy touch.

"Never touch me again."

"It's not me you have to worry about." He turned with a swish of his cloak and left the room.

"Legolas, where are you, help."

LEGOLAS'S POV

I set off the minute I realized what had happened. I don't care if it take a thousand years to find her, I will do it.

I know what you're all thinking. Oh no it's one of those damsel in distress moments. I promise you a plot twist, i won't let ya down.