Torture

JESSICAS POV

"Where did you find him?" I asked my father who was staying as far away from Legolas as he could.

"It wasn't really hard, the minutes he realized you were gone, he was off looking for you. We figured it would be that much more interesting if we tortured him first and you are welcome to watch."

His orcs unchained me, threw me to the ground, and put Legolas in my place. I was forced to the wall and made to kneel. I hate my father's magic. Legolas struggled against his chains. From the table an orc took a long curved knife. He approached Legolas and in one swift motion, had put a deep cut all the way down his face. Blood trickled down his face and torso.

"NO!" I screamed. Legolas's eyes were tearing up, he was being strong, but it was time for me to be stronger. A feeling was welling up within me. Soon I was able to fight against my father's magic. I Stood up, then something happened that has never happened ever before. The orc had taken another swipe to Legolas.

"ENOUGH!" My voice changed. It hit a very low note. A shock wave was sent out around me, it broke Legolas's chain, killed the orcs, and knocked out my father.

"Come Legolas."

We ran. We ran until we couldn't anymore. Soon we had escaped my father's clutches and were free.

"Legolas, are you oka--"

I was cut off by his lips pressing firmly against mine. Well this is unexpected. When he pulled away, his eyes were once again filled with tears.

"I'm so glad you're safe."

"I'm glad I with you again."

"Come with me, I have a very secial place to show you."

He took me by the hand and led me to the most beautiful place I have ever seen.