To much to bear

JESSICA'S POV

"This doesn't make any sense."

"I know, my memories have returned and I remember everything. I was sent here to destroy Rivendell and all who inhabit it. Then I met you and your father. Sauron no longer has power over me. We can be together." Legolas had backed himself up against the wall.

"Excuse me." He flew out of the room and sped down the hall. Why was I cursed with my fate.

LEGOLAS'S POV

"Father you were right about..." I stopped and looked around the room. I looked over to his throne and at its foot he lay. Blood covered his silver garment and was contorted in pain. A black arrow was firmly placed in his abdomen.

"Father!" I ran to him. He took my hand in his.

"I'm sorry." He coughed. Blood came out of the corner of his mouth. His breathing became labored. I ran over to the door of the room.

"Help, Lord Elrond, somebody, anybody, HELP!" A servant came running.

"What is it my lord?"

"Get Lord Elrond and hurry." The servant ran down the hall. I went back to my father. I knelt beside him and took his hand in mine. "You'll be okay, I promise. Help is coming."

My fathers hair was stained a crimson red, as well and his clothes. The color had left his face and the light was fading from his eyes. "Hold on."

"What happened?" Lord Elrond burst into the room.

"I don't know. I came in and found him like this."

"We haven't much time. Please stand back Legolas." He wrapped his hands around the arrow. He muttered and ancient spell under his breath and pulled it out. So much blood...so much screaming... So much pain. And with that I blacked out. "You'll be okay."