Unexpected

JESSICAS POV

I was pacing the room trying to figure out what to do about Legolas. I lied to him and his family, I didn't deserve their trust. Why did fate choose me to play this difficult role.

"Ouch!" I felt something sharp hit my neck. I moved my had to where I had felt the sharp pain. I found a sharp little splinterish looking...thing. I pulled it out and as soon as I did, the room began to spin. My vision went blurry, the room spun faster and faster. Suddenly a dark cloaked figure stepped out of the shadows. I grabbed my dagger ready to defend myself.

LEGOLAS'S POV

I have to see her. I know I'm supposed to stay away from her, but I just can't. I know my father is okay now, time to take care of the other side of the drama.

"Lady Apgar, are you here?" I knocked, no answer, again, no answer. Strange. I opened the door slowly and peered inside. The balcony doors were flung open and the curtains billowing wildly around in the wind. Her green cloak was sprawled out on the floor and I could see black foot prints on the floor. Her dagger lay bloodied by her bed, but this was not normal blood. It was black, thick and foul-smelling Orc blood. I could see there was a struggle but the Orc seemed to have won. I held the dagger tightly in my hands and fell to my knees. I wept bitterly for the loss of yet another woman I loved. However something dawned on me, kneeling here crying wouldn't do anything, I had to help her.

JESSICAS POV

When I woke up, I found myself tied to a small wooden chair.

"Awake I see." Came an all to familiar voice.

"Hello father." Out of the shadows came the great white wizard Saruman.