Rivendell romance

JESSICA'S POV

We broke our kiss. I looked up into his crystal blue eyes. I felt myself blush. He leaned in and once again covered my lips with his. The kisses got more passionate as the minutes ticked on.

My arms wrapped around his neck. His hands moved down to my waist. He started to play with the strings on the back of my robe.

"Legolas, we're on a balcony, other people will be able to see us." I said between his sweet kisses.

"True, come with me." He stopped kissing me. He took me by the hand and led me back it to the room. He shut the balcony doors and shut the curtains. I sat down on the edge of the bed. He leaned over me and started kissing me once again. I laid back and he laid on top of me. He planted butterfly like kisses up and down my neck. I removed his forest green shirt to reveal a well built body. His stomach sported rock-hard abs. His skin was fair and soft as silk. His kisses were even sweeter. He reached behind my back and pulled the strings holding my robe on. I felt the knot come undone. He pulled it down. Soon we were both half naked. He was on top kissing me passionately and I was underneath him kissing right back. I knew for a fact this was definitely love.

LEGOLAS'S POV

She's even more perfect than I imagined. When I first kissed her, I didn't expect it to go this far. I moved my hands down her, now, bare back. I felt her wrap her hands around my neck. We were both completely on the bed by this time. Our bodies pressed firmly together. Wow, this has to be love.

Hey guys, this story is more popular than I had expected. This might go further idk. Kk byez